Originally Posted by collosus76
He told me he really like the 14 but wasn't going to put up with issues on a car that was two days old and had 2 miles when he picked it up. He took it back with 130.
I'm glad he was able to get a quick resolution. I hope you get one that is satisfactory to you as well.
Sounds like a good dealer, willing to take a car back with 130 miles on it.
To be fair, I think others have had the issue with rebooting dash/uconnect and while it is concerning I think I heard in this thread or another that a software update is pending?
Still, probably a wise decision. You don't want to start out with issues like that. I like the improvements on the 14s, but I definitely keep pondering if I should just make an offer on the 13 Trailhawk that is sitting in front of the dealership if and when I get my refund on this one.