Laredo CRD 2600km
On the passenger door frame a sticker with PRX 3/10/13, VIN 1/14 (is PRX the build date?).
Going well! A mix of driving including about 1000km towing a 3 ton van. Best consumption so far 7.0l/100 (Canberra to Sydney); worst about 14.
* no rear camera - dealer claims 'available next week'
* sunglass holder above dash had broken spring - the dealer PDI picked this one up - replacement has arrived but they don't have time to fit it!
* cruise control skips out (sometimes) - also the button is too sensitive - sometimes when you hit set on the button next to it the cruise control disengages
* radio/music keeps coming on - even when turned off (comes straight back on)
* sometimes a bit difficult to control at slow speeds - it seems if you come up to a roundabout she'll drop into 3rd say, you try to gently move off - too sluggish so a little more right foot - then bang into first and off like a stallion!
* I'm new to diesels but at slow speeds/pulling van seems a bit 'clattery'. Quite when cruising.
Overall very impressed - it will even accelerate when towing 3 ton uphill!