Re: catch can oil color ?
Originally Posted by jorsr
...what exally is a catch can and does the car come equipped with one ?
1. Do a search for OIL CATCH CAN on the WK forum. Several threads discuss it.
2. Here's link for the one I (and many other WK 5.7L HEMI owners) have installed: Billet Technology | Modern Mopar Billet Accesories
Problem comes from high flow PCV valve on our HEMI's.
3. Great time to install before your intake manifold gets full of crud. Takes 1 hr or less.
4. If you are lucky, jeepgcoman
will weigh in and give more info. He convinced me to do it.
5. Just emptied mine this afternoon. About 1/4" of "latte" after 2 weeks.
'08 WK Limited, 5.7L HEMI, Quadra-Trac II, Bright Silver Metallic, Class IV Hitch, Michelin LTX M/S tires, Billet Technology oil catch can, Fumoto oil drain valve.