Originally Posted by RichieRacer
hello, I've had my jeep for a few weeks and I love it so far, but I have a few questions about some of the workings on it.
1) the curb view mirror is there a way to make the mirror go down a little bit instead of to the floor, I like that it makes it easy to parallel park but it makes it hard to back up and look down the side of the jeep
2) the rear view mirror and the big box behind it, is all the sensors flush with the glass or is there a sensor on the front side of the box that I might block with a ezpass or parking permit?
3) odometer reading mine reads in miles but doesn't show miles in tenths is there a way to show the decimal for instance instead of showing 375miles make it show 375.8 miles
4) intake wise will a k&n intake void my warranty, in that case is it worth getting the mopar intake instead, I have the hemi
thanks for any help in advance
1. I don't think you can change the amount they turn down, I believe it's one of those on or off features.
2. Not sure for this one. I just never looked that hard at the area. I do know that the sensors are on the front part of that box and that you do not want to block them.
3. The only way I know of to show tenths is by having the Trip computer screen up for MY11-13. I'm not all that familiar with the MY14 computers.
4. Any aftermarket part that is specifically designed for your vehicle will not void a warranty unless it can be proven to have caused the failure in question. Read up on the Magnussen/Moss Act to familiarize yourself with your rights.
So as for the intakes go with what you like...many use Volant, K&N, Mopar and a couple others whose names escape me right now.
Hope that helps a bit.