intermittently 1 sec growling (?) at hot summer
I have 14 GC limited 3.6L 4WD with factory towing kit. (13k miles)
I hear some wear sound from the front & mid-bottom of the vehicle.
- It only happens when car is stopped for a traffic signal.
- It only happens when outside temperature is high and after driving more than 30 min.
- Hard to describe the sound... not a rattling... more like growling... Sound is not that high, but definitely noticeable.
- Very rarely (once a month ?), this sound is high with some vibration.
- I guess it is coming from the engine room.
- It is very short about 1 sec.
- It is intermittent. (not always)
Does anybody have this issue? or Does anybody know what this sound is?
Thanks in advance.