Need advice? Help? 2014 jeep overland problems
Hello, I'm new to the forum and a new jeep owner. Jeep garage has a lot great information.
I have a 2014 jeep gc overland v6, built in April 2014. Only 3,100 miles. Here is everything has been done to it:
1. Steering wheel. (Old steering had a crack in wood).
2. Both side mirrors. (Made noise while folding).
3. Rear hatch handle. ( gap).
4. Rear hatch misalignment.
5. Radio replaced. ( radio would freeze).
6. Inside rear view mirror. ( would loose position after a week).
7. Two transmission tsb. (Rough shifting).
8. They also did a few tsb, the service writer took care of, that I was not aware of.
9. The trim piece under headlight was loose.( they tighten down.
10. I have condensation on both headlights. ( , dealer will not replace, because it's normal, very imbarassing for a 50k truck!!!
11. When I try to resume acc, it tells me it needs service.
I have all paperwork and documentation, what should I do?? I feel I have very bad build jeep. The dealer has taken very good care of me, but I don't know what else to do? Any advice would help me, I feel that this is a sign of more bad things to come.