Thanks for all the hints everyone. I wanted to attempt a repair but my family kept "needing" the Jeep...
I finally got the time and decided that drilling was the only way out...literally. I used a good center punch and lined up the center of the bolt head as much as possible since it was now a bit off to one side having had so many tools attempt to remove it from the pan.
I then went at it with a 1/8" TiN coated drill bit until I was approximately 1/4" from the interior end of the bolt. I then followed this with a 1/4" TiN coated bit to the same point. I then packed the flutes with axle grease and proceeded to slowly drill the rest of the bolt through. Best preparations aside, oil got a bit everywhere as it started to drain.
After the oil was out (most of it), I used gradually larger grease filled TiN coated bits slowly until I was just at the "shank" diameter of the drain bolt. I then cut the head off with my air cutoff wheel as well as cut a slot through the remaining head/washer of the bolt until I could just see the red colored o-ring on both sides/cuts. I then used a long punch and began drifting the bolt out via forced rotation.
I lucked out in that it eventually spun out as well as that I was slightly off center when I drilled the bolt, however I never touched the brass threads of the captured pan bung so all was good.
I finished off with liberal use of an articulating magnet to fish out the bits/shavings that escaped my greased drills, then flushed the pan as much as possible with two quarts of ATF (wrong type for JGC) and one quart of 30wt oil I had sitting around. One new drain bolt, oil filter and 8-ish quarts of oil and I was good to go.
Total time, including "fermented refreshment" during breaks and to celebrate my success (and incredible luck)was 7 hours.
At least it saved me around $400 in parts and 15-20 hours to replace the pan.