Parking Rollback - sloppy?
I'm not sure what to call this, so I'll describe:
1. My driveway has the very slightest incline.
2. When I pull in, I press the brake, then throw the Limited into Park
3. I shut down the vehicle, and step off the brake
4. The Jeep rolls-back a good 6 inches, or more
5. Happens 100% of the time
6. Feels like too much slop in the system
My 3 other (older) Jeeps do not show a similar trait to the same degree on the same driveway.
I'm guessing this is probably normal, but I do not like it. It's a bit annoying, and was disturbing as my wife stepped out of the Jeep last night as I stepped off the brake.
Is this normal or common? Is there a name for this "condition" in case I choose to discuss with my dealer?