Please help! 2012 grand cherokee - p0750 solenoid
hello everybody, im so glad there is a forum like this on the internet and would like to thank everyone in advance that can help with my problem.
So basically I was driving and noticed my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 5.7 L 4WD just shifted into 4th gear by itself. Now it is stuck in 4th gear and I cannot get out of it. Took it to a auto repair shop and told me that a code P0750 comes up and has to deal with my solenoids. Went to a STS to check it out and they dont know which solenoid needs to be replaced. They printed me out some papers that had the possible causes.
1. (T20) L/R SOLENOID CONTROL CIRCUIT SHORTED TO OTHER CIRCUITS
2. (T20) L/R SOLENOID CONTROL CIRCUIT OPEN
3. (T20) L/R SOLENOID CONTROL CIRCUIT SHORTED TO GROUND
4. TRANSMISSION SOLENOID/TRS ASSEMBLY
5. POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE (PCM)
please any help would be appreciated as I need to get this fixed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. thank you for reading this