Hi all, I am new here. Nice to meet everyone.
I got this same problem of 'beep beep' intermittently.
I have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Diesel, delivered 4 days ago only.
Had tried the following to no avail:
- turned off Sat Nav
- Disconnected Bluetooth devices
- Restored default on speedometer settings
- Test driven above and under speed limit (warning sound is different)
- Reduces your music volume when it happens
- Happens only when driving
I have tried to get my partner to record it, this is how it sounds like:
Issue seems to happen more often on Sydney city.
Stopped after going on highway.
Any chance this might be related to proximity warning (not even sure if Limited has this function)?
I still can return the car since it is under 3 business days under our 'lemon law' but hope I dont have to go through that (and I just paid $1000 for paint protection). Hope someone could shed some light if this is something major?
Appreciate your thoughts guys.