As many owners already complain, my 14GC start making popping noise from rear spoiler.
Noises from headliner/Roof - anyone else?
1. noise from rear glass or rear spoiler.
2. only outside temp is over 70F.
3. less noise if you drive in high speed.
4. sound like water dropping, but quite loud.
5. (my guess) the rubber block between rear spoiler and glass is creating high friction on certain temperature. I may need to put some silicon grease on rubber block or slightly tight/loose the spoiler from the rear lift gate.
1. Does anybody fix this issue? How to fix it?
2. Can I have removal instruction of 14GC rear spoiler? I have 11~13 manual, but rear spoiler looks different.