Summit Stuck in Limbo
I have a 2014 GC Summit, and therefore the airlift suspension. My wife went to drive it this morning while I am out of town and she encountered the following issues in order.
1. Started the car with the fob that I typically use.
2. Error message came up to service airlift suspension immediately.
3. Not being familiar with what displays on startup, she "shifted" it into drive. (PRND/S did not change on the dash or shifter, it stayed in P, but she went through the motions)
4. Car did not move.
5. She attempted to shift back into P (even though it already shows in P).
6. Tries to turn the car off, and it won't turn off. It shows up that it doesn't think it's in Park.
She got ahold of roadside through Jeep and they are coming to get it towed. Have any of you encountered this issue before? Frustrating that it happens when I'm out of town and have no chance to troubleshoot!