there is NO value in it?
what do they REALLY offer for $20 / month?
1) remote start/unlock etc from your phone - meh.. i can use my keyfob
2) Pandora, iHeart, etc - meh.. i can use the radio or stream any of them through BT (or USB on iPhone)
3) Assist.... now here is the biggest joke. What is this really for? It has NO real use whatsoever.
- Check engine light on? They can make you an appointment (oooo!! the power! - No way to remote diagnose (like OnStar can).
- You can ask them how to do something on your radio.... WOW! or you could just try pressing a few buttons and figure it out.
- 911? I have a phone (most people do)
- want directions? Lost? lol no such luck.. these people are just about useless.. OnStar can send directions to your vehicle or talk to you while you get unlost.
4) Voice texting? lol nope most of us know it doesnt work...
5) wifi on 3g? well i can do that with my phone....
6) Yelp? LOL i wont even go there...
thats it...This to me, should be FREE. there is nothing in this list that is worth even a penny
the only thing that should stop working at the end of the trial is the assist / 911 button. the rest should just be features of the radio. Total Joke