2011 wk2 headers/chip - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 03-19-2014, 10:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1749
fl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolv0 View Post

Whaaaaat this is awesome, Can I have his email please as I am on LI every weekend!
Lol it really is...heres the email
Nick@americanracingheaders.com

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14  
Old 03-21-2014, 12:44 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2013 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 640
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 23405
YjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond reputeYjagetaJeep has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolv0 View Post

Whaaaaat this is awesome, Can I have his email please as I am on LI every weekend!
You will be doing a lot of people a great service if you can go to ARH and get the full lowdown on what it takes to get them installed on a WK2. I've heard a lot of things but it would be great to get good info from the source. We can fool around with catbacks all day long but no real power gains will happen without headers.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-21-2014, 07:58 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 56
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1277
Jpiwonski is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjagetaJeep View Post
You will be doing a lot of people a great service if you can go to ARH and get the full lowdown on what it takes to get them installed on a WK2. I've heard a lot of things but it would be great to get good info from the source. We can fool around with catbacks all day long but no real power gains will happen without headers.
I can vouch for ARH, my uncle has them on his Vette and camaro, awesome product. It's all sourced and made here. I also spoke with Nick on the phone and he is a great guy. He knows a lot about what he does. He also has access to a dyno next door if people want tuning as well.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #16  
Old 03-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1749
fl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpiwonski View Post

I can vouch for ARH, my uncle has them on his Vette and camaro, awesome product. It's all sourced and made here. I also spoke with Nick on the phone and he is a great guy. He knows a lot about what he does. He also has access to a dyno next door if people want tuning as well.
Lol the more i hear about this guy the more i fant wait to bring my jeep to him
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 56
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1277
Jpiwonski is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl703 View Post
Lol the more i hear about this guy the more i fant wait to bring my jeep to him
He also said he would take care of us if we wanted to do a group buy.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1749
fl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpiwonski View Post
He also said he would take care of us if we wanted to do a group buy.
Nice well im definitly in if its a reasonable price...100%
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 447
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 1853
Evolv0 is just really nice
Re: 2011 wk2 headers/chip

I just got an email back from him, He has not indulged me on an individual price nor a group buy price ..

He only told me that we need a minimum of 10 people for a group buy
__________________
Engine- AFE Intake, Moe's 87mm TB, BT CatchCan.
Exhaust- Magnaflow 11385 Xpipe in the center and 2x Magnaflow 14814's in the rear.
Wheels- 20x9 SRT8 Reps
Brakes- SRT8 Brembo BBK + GoodRidge SS Brake Lines.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1749
fl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond reputefl703 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolv0 View Post
I just got an email back from him, He has not indulged me on an individual price nor a group buy price ..

He only told me that we need a minimum of 10 people for a group buy
10 people is alot ...u can count me in...but im not gona wait forever for 10 people lol
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-21-2014, 09:38 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 447
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 1853
Evolv0 is just really nice
Re: 2011 wk2 headers/chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl703 View Post
10 people is alot ...u can count me in...but im not gona wait forever for 10 people lol
yeah that's why im kinda pissed .... to get together 10 people who are willing to spend an unknown amount of money, most likely between $800-$1,500 .... is nearly impossible for a forum run.
__________________
Engine- AFE Intake, Moe's 87mm TB, BT CatchCan.
Exhaust- Magnaflow 11385 Xpipe in the center and 2x Magnaflow 14814's in the rear.
Wheels- 20x9 SRT8 Reps
Brakes- SRT8 Brembo BBK + GoodRidge SS Brake Lines.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 56
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1277
Jpiwonski is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolv0 View Post
yeah that's why im kinda pissed .... to get together 10 people who are willing to spend an unknown amount of money, most likely between $800-$1,500 .... is nearly impossible for a forum run.
He didn't say 10 to me, just that he would take care of us. Could always just give a deadline and say anyone interested by x date we will contact him then.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-21-2014, 10:05 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 447
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 1853
Evolv0 is just really nice
Re: 2011 wk2 headers/chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpiwonski View Post
He didn't say 10 to me, just that he would take care of us. Could always just give a deadline and say anyone interested by x date we will contact him then.

"Keith I don't have a problem setting that up. I would like to see a minimum of 10 folks on a list and I will put something together they will all like regarding price. Let me know if that works for everyone. We will need to chat by phone to go over all the details. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Nick Filippides
Owner/Operator
American Racing Headers"
__________________
Engine- AFE Intake, Moe's 87mm TB, BT CatchCan.
Exhaust- Magnaflow 11385 Xpipe in the center and 2x Magnaflow 14814's in the rear.
Wheels- 20x9 SRT8 Reps
Brakes- SRT8 Brembo BBK + GoodRidge SS Brake Lines.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 56
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1277
Jpiwonski is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolv0 View Post
"Keith I don't have a problem setting that up. I would like to see a minimum of 10 folks on a list and I will put something together they will all like regarding price. Let me know if that works for everyone. We will need to chat by phone to go over all the details. Thanks. Sincerely, Nick Filippides Owner/Operator American Racing Headers"
That might be why, I have talked to him in person before and about the GC I spoke w him on the phone.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone try the G Force Chip on their WK2 kinerin Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts 1 02-26-2014 07:36 PM
WK2 Headers bmackin Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts 19 10-23-2013 03:12 PM
WK2 Headers trelos78 Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts 15 10-16-2013 12:50 PM
Kooks Headers looking for an 11-12 Hemi WK2! Scottina06 Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 11 04-18-2013 08:08 AM
Wk2 headers trelos78 Engine Performance/Intakes/Exhausts 3 12-26-2012 10:58 PM

» Premium Vendor Showcase
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.