Re: 2014 3.6 V6 Dual Exhuast for Grand Cherokee?
I found the video in YouTube and posted it to answer the question from Dubbwash and Shortbus. I did upgrade with the Mopar OEM factory stock cat back system.
The following are the parts to convert the 2011 Grand Cherokee single exhaust to the dual exhaust. Check with your Jeep dealer parts department for compatibility with the 2014 year/model. Good luck.
1. Lower rear bumper without tow package (68111469AA)
2. Heat shield - Left side muffler (68111643AA)
3. Screws (3 or 4) for attaching heat shield to bumper (68090949AA)
4. Push nut/clip (1) for attaching heat shield to bumper (see pic). I'm not sure of the part # (68090948AA)
5. Rivets (2) for reattaching the rear quarter panel molding to properly attach the heat shield to the bumper (6500911)
1. Rubber exhaust insulator (2) (52128501AA)
2. Exhaust hanger, Left side rear (68056521AB)
3. Screw for attaching exhaust hanger (6101793)
4. Nut for attaching exhaust hanger (6101809)