Okay guys/gals, so I'm an idiot. I finally got my parts, measured out the stock links, and started to make my new links. As I'm putting them together it occurs to me, I only ordered 4 ball sockets, but I needed 8. Well crap, so now I can only make the front or rear.
I made the rear set going off the assumption that a 1/4" change in the link yields a 1" change in ride height (based on the OP's numbers). Looking at ARWK2OL's numbers that doesn't seem to far off when going up too, so I have enough room for adjustment to dial it in if needed.
Once I got the set where I wanted, and snugged down, I hit them with a coat of black Rustoleom paint. That should make them a little less conspicuous while protecting them from the elements a bit too. So now I've got a rear set done, but I'm waiting on anther order of ball sockets so I can make the front set.
In the mean time, I've got some numbers for you off the stock set. Both are metric, which isn't exactly a surprise after learning the ball they attach to is metric too. The center to center distance on the front link is 110 mm, and the rear is 76 mm. That equates to 4.330" for the front link, and 2.992" for the rear link.
My rear set (picture attached) are 3.242" center to center, and the pending front set are going to be 4.080". If the math is the same that should give me 1" lift, which sets me at OR1 height, while the sensors think I'm at Normal height. Then I can go above 40 mph without having to re-inflate the bags when I get where I'm going. Looking forward to that.