Originally Posted by skroll116
Hoping someone can give the info I am looking for. My plan is to have a true Summer tire on the 20s and then switch back to the stock 18s with more of a Winter tire.
I have narrowed it down and going with SRT reps (matte black) and am looking between 2 places. The first being Sweet Dreams which are 20 x 9 and then OE Wheels which are 20 x 8.5. Pretty much the same price so any thoughts on the below?
1. Do you recommend one size over the other
2. Do you recommend one vendor over the other
3. What do you recommend for TPMS and Lugs
4. I don't have to worry about rubbing with these sizes, correct
20x9 OE Replicas 2012 Jeep SRT8 Matte Black 20 inch Wheels at Street Dreams
Jeep - Grand Cherokee SRT8 Wheels
1. 20x8.5 is the OEM size 20X9 is practically the same both will take the same time with no problem.
2. As far as vendors go I am only familar OE wheels LLC. they do offer forum member an added discount ( you may want to contact them to see what the curren incentive is.
3. OE can set you up with TPMS sensor or you can search ebay by the part# and get yourself a complete set from $50 to $70.
3b. These replica wheels should be able to use the OEM lug nuts.
4. No rubbing will not be an issue the WK2 SRT wheels are 20x10 and they fit the non-SRT models without any issues.