How to buy 22 inch wheels? Questions
Hello, I am here to introduce me and the Jeep. 2012 Overland.
I would like to get 22" rims but curious as too which offset is best and why. It seems that I could get a little wider tire on the Jeep and stick out a little further since there seems to be some room.
- What offset is stock?
- What offset to get with 22's
- WHat width is stoclk wheels?
- What width to get with 22's
- I liked the Startech 22's that smoove7410 posted on page #6 but it wasn't his jeep so any help there with offset and rubber? Those were mounted on 265/40 Continentals.
- Lastly, my jeep is Stone White so not sure if I want to do Chrome or a darker color... thoughts?
Thanks in advance for the help.
I also posted on wheel thread... but figured I would create a new thread to get more exposure.