Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske
^ Seriously.... over tires dude? Send me a picture when you get that thing stuck as I doubt you will. Just spend the extra bones to get the tires you want put on and stash or sell the factory skins. It's not worth getting pissed about.
even if Jeep put BFG all-Terrain tires on it people would bitch that they are not Dunlop All-Terrain tires.
I have a Hemi with the off-road 2 and the Latitude tires. I have no problems in mud, wet grass, hills, etc... If I wanted a rock crawling jeep, I would have bought a Wrangler. These tires fit 99.5% of the intended audience of the Grand Cherokee, the other 0.5% can/should go buy what tires they want because Jeep could never guess what each individual is going to do with their vehicle.
Maybe Jeep can have a tire option and you can select what tires you want when ordering and add the fee in there - oh wait, it would be just as easy for the individual to go to a store and get what they want anyway, nevermind.
I also don't feel mislead or lied to about the tires. I have driven my Jeep off-road, so the tires they put on must be on-off road tires.