Originally Posted by skunkd
5100's are for stock to 2 inch of lift (increased range of travel).
Ahh ok. Yes I have had Bilsteins on my old 02 Audi - loved them. I didn't realize they had an option for extended travel for us WK2s...
Now that I'm looking at 4WheelParts's website I see we have a few options actually for shocks...
1) ARB Shocks for 2-3" Lift - front and rear available
2) Icon's coilovers - apparently 4WheelParts is now carrying this...
3) Bilstein 5100 series shocks...
4) Pro Comp shocks... according 4WheelParts they fit WK2
5) Skyjacker shocks... according 4WheelParts they fit WK2
Now. I know someone posted elsewhere the Icon kit comes with Eibach springs... I don't see where you can simply purchase springs separate from shocks? Am I blind?
Would the ideal budget suspension lift kit be Bilstein shocks all 4 corners + Eibach springs?