From the Manual:
NEUTRAL Shift Procedure
1. Bring the vehicle to a complete stop, with the engine running.
2. Press and hold the brake pedal.
3. Shift the transmission into NEUTRAL.
4. If vehicle is equipped with Quadra-LiftTM air suspen- sion, ensure the vehicle is set to Normal Ride Height.
5. Using a ballpoint pen or similar object, press and hold the recessed transfer case NEUTRAL (N) button (located by the selector switch) for four seconds. The light behind the N symbol will blink, indicating shift in progress. The light will stop blinking (stay on solid) when the shift to NEUTRAL (N) is complete. A “FOUR WHEEL DRIVE SYSTEM IN NEUTRAL” message
will display on the EVIC (Electronic Vehicle Informa- tion Center). Refer to “Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC)” in “Understanding Your Instrument Panel” for further information.
2014 Jeep GC Limited 4X4 V8 QD2
2012 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
2011 Chevy Corvette Z06/07