Any saddle interiors out there ? - Page 32 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Members Rides-Showoff

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #373  
Old 12-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2011 WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 344
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2846
bozer is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

I called my dealer today. Even though this site has my estimated at 12/22, Jeep says it looks like 12/16. It's going to be awesome if a ton of us all get ours this month. Fingers crossed.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #374  
Old 12-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2506
jpro is on a distinguished road
Got mine today

I got mine today. Ordered 9/23 Silver/Saddle Hemi, ORII, Rear Seat Entertainment. Arrived 11/30, picked up 12/3.

Looks great. I was a little worried that maybe I should have got the mineral gray, but as awesome as I know that would have been, the silver with the saddle/black is really really classy too. Would look even better with those satin 20" rims, but I couldn't do it. Needed the ORII.

The RHB 430n radio pretty much works a charm. Bluetooth works with the iPhone 4.
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 12-03-2010, 04:51 PM
MyFirstJeep's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2011 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2491
MyFirstJeep is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattwilkins View Post
Supposedly mine was one of those....Or so my dealer says. He just emailed to say I was in trim status...I just have a hard time believing him...and Milous tracking shows still not scheduled....Confusing to say the least.
My dealer is saying the same. Told me to expect delivery by the 17th Dec.
__________________
2011 Grand Cherokee
4X4 Overland
V6
Mineral Gray Metallic
Saddle Interior
Ordered 10/02/2010
Delivery Date 12/12/2010 Never
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #376  
Old 12-03-2010, 05:16 PM
jonesark's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The South
Posts: 593
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 3067
jonesark is on a distinguished road
Re: Got mine today

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpro View Post
I got mine today. Ordered 9/23 Silver/Saddle Hemi, ORII, Rear Seat Entertainment. Arrived 11/30, picked up 12/3.

Looks great. I was a little worried that maybe I should have got the mineral gray, but as awesome as I know that would have been, the silver with the saddle/black is really really classy too. Would look even better with those satin 20" rims, but I couldn't do it. Needed the ORII.

The RHB 430n radio pretty much works a charm. Bluetooth works with the iPhone 4.
Pics??
__________________
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Overland 4x4 Hemi
Stone White, Saddle, ACC Package
Ordered Sep 21st 2010
VIN assigned Oct 25th 2010
D1 Dec 10th 2010
Estimated Delivery Jan 7th 2011
Delivered Jan 12th 2011
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 12-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2645
Mattwilkins is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

I have a delivery date of Dec 8! I went from D to C to KZ...haha I skipped over D1 I guess.

So I guess if all goes well I should be driving my Jeep late next week. I'm sure I will have to wait a day for them to install the skid plates.
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 12-03-2010, 07:25 PM
jonesark's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The South
Posts: 593
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 3067
jonesark is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

I hope that happens to me....maybe even D status to shipped in a day would be fine.....

__________________
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Overland 4x4 Hemi
Stone White, Saddle, ACC Package
Ordered Sep 21st 2010
VIN assigned Oct 25th 2010
D1 Dec 10th 2010
Estimated Delivery Jan 7th 2011
Delivered Jan 12th 2011
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 12-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2645
Mattwilkins is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesark View Post
I hope that happens to me....maybe even D status to shipped in a day would be fine.....

I'm serious, thats basically what happened to me. Yesterday I was getting some hints it was in production, but I was getting conflicted reports. Today Milous sent me a message at 2:30 saying it was done and getting prepped for shipment....Hold out a bit of hope! The Jeep woman told me that that was going to be happening to a lot of the old orders...she claimed some sort of parts shortage....who knows.
Reply With Quote
  #380  
Old 12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
jonesark's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The South
Posts: 593
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 3067
jonesark is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

That would be great! I know they told me a few days ago that there has been movement on my Jeep and it should be built in the next 7 days...I just have a hard time believing it considering how nothing they have told me has been correct so far!

Dealer told me there were problems with the apt cruise and shortage on the saddle as to the delay, but then again I think they would say whatever to get me to shut up! What "hints" did you get?
__________________
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Overland 4x4 Hemi
Stone White, Saddle, ACC Package
Ordered Sep 21st 2010
VIN assigned Oct 25th 2010
D1 Dec 10th 2010
Estimated Delivery Jan 7th 2011
Delivered Jan 12th 2011
Reply With Quote
  #381  
Old 12-03-2010, 07:40 PM
GatoLoco's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 48
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2504
GatoLoco is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon_JB2 View Post
A few people's Saddle interiors got built last night.
Mine got built on the Monday after a holiday weekend. Should that concern me? I'm so looking forward to delivery
__________________
2011 JGC Overland 4x4
5.7L V8 Hemi
Bright Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Saddle Interior
Off-Road Adventure II
Advanced Warning/Adaptive Cruise Ctl
Order Date: 10/16/2010
Build Date: 12/01/2010
Delivery: 12/15/2010 ?
Got it! 12/17/2010
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 12-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2645
Mattwilkins is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesark View Post
That would be great! I know they told me a few days ago that there has been movement on my Jeep and it should be built in the next 7 days...I just have a hard time believing it considering how nothing they have told me has been correct so far!

Dealer told me there were problems with the apt cruise and shortage on the saddle as to the delay, but then again I think they would say whatever to get me to shut up! What "hints" did you get?
I was told that the main problem was the saddle....Im not sure what the real answer is, and to tell you the truth I bet very few people do....Probably not even the guys doing the scheduling. All I know is that something was holding them up and it "seems" to have something to do with saddle, tech, or saddle/tech combo.....Your guess is as good as mine.

The Jeep lady did tell me that they had some memo or something saying that all orders placed in September would be produced within 7-10 days...She said they got that Monday. Honestly she may have made that up though.
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 12-03-2010, 08:06 PM
DarthJeeper's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2512
DarthJeeper is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

Does the saddle interior come with the gray headliner or black headliner? Seems like the gray would be too much of a color contrast with all the other colors going on inside.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 12-03-2010, 08:27 PM
jonesark's Avatar
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The South
Posts: 593
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 3067
jonesark is on a distinguished road
Re: Any saddle interiors out there ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattwilkins View Post
I was told that the main problem was the saddle....Im not sure what the real answer is, and to tell you the truth I bet very few people do....Probably not even the guys doing the scheduling. All I know is that something was holding them up and it "seems" to have something to do with saddle, tech, or saddle/tech combo.....Your guess is as good as mine.

The Jeep lady did tell me that they had some memo or something saying that all orders placed in September would be produced within 7-10 days...She said they got that Monday. Honestly she may have made that up though.
Yeah...I wasn't told that and considering it's Friday night I really don't think mine will be built within that time frame. I ordered 9/21 and other than a vin a month after ordering, I've made no progress.

Just wish someone had some soild info.....
__________________
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Overland 4x4 Hemi
Stone White, Saddle, ACC Package
Ordered Sep 21st 2010
VIN assigned Oct 25th 2010
D1 Dec 10th 2010
Estimated Delivery Jan 7th 2011
Delivered Jan 12th 2011
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Saddle Interior dmlovela Members Rides-Showoff 142 01-22-2011 03:03 PM
Saddle Interior... Your Thoughts Spoon Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 28 01-18-2011 06:23 PM
Blackberry with Saddle interior? Dunecrawler Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 34 11-29-2010 08:10 PM
2011 WK interiors x7: Images Milous Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 27 04-18-2010 05:15 PM
Nissan paint... SUCKS VW/AUDI interiors. NHWK05 Detailing 24 09-05-2009 08:36 AM

» Premium Vendor Showcase
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.