Hey guys. Been a lurker and sparse poster around here, but I am finally getting around to making a journal of my Jeep. I have always been a more performance oriented gearhead, as my previous cars were very different to the Jeep. Got a bit tired of the lowered, loud cars and decided to get something with a bit more comfort and extra space since my wife and I were expecting. Picked up a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude in January of 2015 as I found the Jeep to be a great deal and always have loved the looks of WK2. I have done a few small cosmetic mods to clean it up a bit to make it my own. I don't plan on doing to much to this since it is primarily the family hauler. Enjoy!
- 20% Tint on Front Windows
- H11 Nokya 2500k (yellow) Fog Bulbs
- H11 Osram Night Breaker Plus Low Beams
- Black Grille Insert
- Gloss Black Jeep Exhaust Tips
- Gloss Black Window Trim
- Gloss Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
- All Weather Mats
Day I picked her up
Black Grill Inserts and Bulbs Installed (headlights not on and super dirty)
Gloss Black Trim
Gloss Black Tail Bezels and Exhaust Tips
- Larger/Wider wheels. Looking at some Fondmetal STC10 22x11 in black.
- SRT Headlight Conversion
- Lowered on Bilstein struts and Road Magnet Springs
- Light tint on tails, 3rd brake light, and bumper reflectors.