Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Members Rides-Showoff

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #49  
Old 05-17-2011, 10:33 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
rxjoe is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

thanks for the message zer0kid. i thought i'd be able to reply but i cant do that either. i was just wondering if you found sandra with ISG extremely rude? my repurchase has been going on for 3 weeks and she told me today she should have my final numbers in a day or 2. she then said it would be another 2 weeks or so for chrysler to cut the check. how does the rest of the process go? terrible all around so far.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2011 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1438
zer0kid is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxjoe View Post
thanks for the message zer0kid. i thought i'd be able to reply but i cant do that either. i was just wondering if you found sandra with ISG extremely rude? my repurchase has been going on for 3 weeks and she told me today she should have my final numbers in a day or 2. she then said it would be another 2 weeks or so for chrysler to cut the check. how does the rest of the process go? terrible all around so far.
At first I did but felt different later, chalked it up to her personality. I'm still waiting for my reimbursement check as well, last I checked (with the finance manager at dealership) it's Ally Financial that's dragging their feet. Chrysler won't send a check until Ally finishes up, ISG is no longer in the process.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 05-18-2011, 09:40 PM
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
rxjoe is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

so you already signed your lease over though? my issue is i have already signed a second lease. i do want what they promised me back but i really want to make sure i'm no longer responsible for the wrangler.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 05-19-2011, 10:19 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2011 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1438
zer0kid is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxjoe View Post
so you already signed your lease over though? my issue is i have already signed a second lease. i do want what they promised me back but i really want to make sure i'm no longer responsible for the wrangler.
Everything they needed me to sign and sign-over is done, the GC I'm driving is mine complete with reg'd plates and insurance. Car loan statements also show the new VIN however there must be some internal paperwork that Chrysler LLC needs from Ally before cutting the check.

The old title was signed over to Chrylser along with a bunch of releases saying they now have the power to do whatever they wish. I can dig up the paperwork if you'd like.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 05-20-2011, 03:47 AM
bigpanda's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 321
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 2012
bigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond reputebigpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New JCG, again!

Does anybody know the part number of this "foamy air-deflector"?
__________________
Life is Good!!!:thumbsup:

2011 WK2 Overland 3.6 Euro Spec.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 05-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2011 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1438
zer0kid is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpanda View Post
Does anybody know the part number of this "foamy air-deflector"?

Don't have a part number. A friend purchased an Overland a few weeks ago with a build date of 12/2010 and he's missing the foam piece BUT there's two protruding posts where it would mount compared to the pic in post #30 where it's smooth.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 05-27-2011, 01:56 PM
fleuger99's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2011 5.7L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Norfolk MA
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1209
fleuger99 is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

I've had my 2011 JGC Overland V8 back at the dealer 5 times now with QL (Air Suspension) failures. Always the same thing. I filed a Lemon Law claim two weeks ago and last Friday they attempted their final repair attempt. This time instead of replacing harware (QL Control Module twice, QL Sensors and connectors twice) they added new software for the QL Control Module. It has been a week now and I've had no failures.

I'd say if a month goes by and no failures then they have finally fixed it because I was experiencing a failure ever 2 weeks or less and my vehicle only has 3846 miles on it. I guess I'll wait and see.
__________________
WK2 Overland V8 in Dark Charcoal/Black | 20" Wheels | Tow Pkg | 3M Clear Bra
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 05-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2011 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1438
zer0kid is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleuger99 View Post
I've had my 2011 JGC Overland V8 back at the dealer 5 times now with QL (Air Suspension) failures. Always the same thing. I filed a Lemon Law claim two weeks ago and last Friday they attempted their final repair attempt. This time instead of replacing harware (QL Control Module twice, QL Sensors and connectors twice) they added new software for the QL Control Module. It has been a week now and I've had no failures.

I'd say if a month goes by and no failures then they have finally fixed it because I was experiencing a failure ever 2 weeks or less and my vehicle only has 3846 miles on it. I guess I'll wait and see.
Hope it gets resolved, QL is too much fun!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 05-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2011 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1438
zer0kid is on a distinguished road
Re: New JCG, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxjoe View Post
thanks for the message zer0kid. i thought i'd be able to reply but i cant do that either. i was just wondering if you found sandra with ISG extremely rude? my repurchase has been going on for 3 weeks and she told me today she should have my final numbers in a day or 2. she then said it would be another 2 weeks or so for chrysler to cut the check. how does the rest of the process go? terrible all around so far.
I got my reimbursement check yesterday. It was mailed to the dealer who then mailed it to me. I now consider the matter closed but will answer any questions you guys might have.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My 2011 JCG jonesark Grand Cherokee - WK2 - 22 03-01-2011 08:16 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community