* Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude * - Page 5 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee - WK2 - > Members Rides-Showoff

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #49  
Old 12-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Hitchhiking
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 9
Thanked 199 Times in 170 Posts
Rep Power: 0
skunkd is on a distinguished road
* Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1417719604.376585.jpg


Non load level mopar conversion dampers and mounts just got here too !


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #50  
Old 12-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 937
coops5087 is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

I absolutely love your Altitude. I just picked mine up and can't wait to get started on it. Heres a pic of mine. I just ordered the BlackHawk emblem, getting tint this weekend and blacking out the chrome window trim. Ive been watching your progress and your Jeep def had a part in me buying one. Do you have pics yet with the new springs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg myjeep.jpg (128.0 KB, 332 views)
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Hitchhiking
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 9
Thanked 199 Times in 170 Posts
Rep Power: 0
skunkd is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Nice thanks man, trust me I was motivated to purchase from many others on this board. I traded in my fully loaded/modded x5 sport (2010) for this and I have absolutely no regrets about it still! I'm out in Vegas for the next 2 weeks as soon as I get home I'll tackle the springs and my new wheels and tires should be waiting for me as well!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #52  
Old 12-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Trenton, NJ
Posts: 71
Thanks: 22
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 1086
WV0116 is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Quote:
Originally Posted by coops5087 View Post
I absolutely love your Altitude. I just picked mine up and can't wait to get started on it. Heres a pic of mine. I just ordered the BlackHawk emblem, getting tint this weekend and blacking out the chrome window trim. Ive been watching your progress and your Jeep def had a part in me buying one. Do you have pics yet with the new springs?
Where'd u order the blackhawk emblem from?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 937
coops5087 is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Mopar Australia. I called a random dealership in Australia and asked them if they could ship it to me. It was around $55 shipped.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2014 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Trenton, NJ
Posts: 71
Thanks: 22
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 1086
WV0116 is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Quote:
Originally Posted by coops5087 View Post
Mopar Australia. I called a random dealership in Australia and asked them if they could ship it to me. It was around $55 shipped.

Would u happen to have the number? Or atleast the name of the dealership? Ive been searching for weeks and no luck
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-03-2015, 08:11 PM
14JGCAltitudeWK2's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 1202
14JGCAltitudeWK2 has a reputation beyond repute14JGCAltitudeWK2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Hey Skunkd the LED backup lights look good. At night how much brighter are they over stock? I just had the backup camera installed and would like to brighten things up to get more out of the camera at night.

Thanks. Mike


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 14JGCAltitudeWK2 For This Useful Post:
  #56  
Old 01-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Hitchhiking
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 9
Thanked 199 Times in 170 Posts
Rep Power: 0
skunkd is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14JGCAltitudeWK2 View Post
Hey Skunkd the LED backup lights look good. At night how much brighter are they over stock? I just had the backup camera installed and would like to brighten things up to get more out of the camera at night.

Thanks. Mike


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
They definitely are brighter than the stock lights and have a more usable color output.

Brightest you'll get without switching over the a Vled setup with ballasts.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 37
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 975
scottz5 is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkd View Post
Nice thanks man, trust me I was motivated to purchase from many others on this board. I traded in my fully loaded/modded x5 sport (2010) for this and I have absolutely no regrets about it still! I'm out in Vegas for the next 2 weeks as soon as I get home I'll tackle the springs and my new wheels and tires should be waiting for me as well!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Let's see the X5, I came from a 13 535xi with no regrets either
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Hitchhiking
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,264
Thanks: 9
Thanked 199 Times in 170 Posts
Rep Power: 0
skunkd is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1420341030.941180.jpg
ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1420341049.546633.jpg
ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1420341072.628978.jpg
ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1420341089.750359.jpg
ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1420341138.458999.jpg

Here ya go







Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 3.6L WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 126
Thanks: 43
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 1539
Pauls888 is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

very nice mods.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-04-2015, 07:56 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2015 WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 37
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 975
scottz5 is on a distinguished road
Re: * Skunkd's 2015 White GC Altitude *

Very nice.. Sounded mean!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2015

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 Jeep GC Altitude Bright White ghostrider2015 New Members - Welcome! 8 03-02-2015 06:13 PM
2015 White Altitude 4x4 Cmhuth New Members - Welcome! 2 10-14-2014 07:12 PM

» Premium Vendor Showcase
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.