Hi Everyone!! Well we are gearing up for our 4th annual Toys for Tots Meet and Greet. Be sure to mark your calendar for this event!!! Here is the Flyer for the Event:
Here is the plan for the day:
In the morning PRIOR to the noon time start of the M&G at Park Dodge we will have a TOY DROP OFF mini M&G from 8am to 11am at the PRINCE FREDERICK FIRE DEPARTMENT in CALVERT COUNTY. Here is the address:
Prince Frederick Volunteer Fire Department
450 Solomons Island Rd South / P.O. Box 976
Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678
At this mini Meet and Greet we will collect toys from everyone as well as the public. Toys collected at the fire house will be donated to local charities in need.
Our 4rd annual Toys for Tots M&G will be advertised on the radio, in all the local and regional newspapers and TV that starts at NOON at Park Dodge. Please be sure to come out and polish up that sweet Mopar!!!
So from 8AM till 11AM we will line up the our cars in the Fire Departments parking lot and we'll have an enclosed trailer and large collection boxes where we'll collect toys for the local Charities in need of them , something like this:
Parking at the fire house will be like this:
At 11:00am we will line up on Route 4 and the Prince Frederick Fire Department will escort us in a Caravan down route 4 to the Solomon's Island Bridge, where there we'll cross the bridge and meet the Lexington Park Fire Department who will then do the final drive to PARK DODGE for the Car Show and hand off to the Marines!
Once we get to PARK DODGE we will have the following set up:
PARK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP
22231 Three Notch Rd
Lexington Park, MD 20653-2006
Once at the dealership lets park like this:
Here is a PDF version of the event flyer:
Toys for Tots 2010 Flyer
OK, here are the details for the event:
1) EVENT TIME will be from Noon till 4pm.
2) EVENT REGISTRATION. When you arrive we will park you (Look for the guys with the YELLOW VESTS) then proceed to the registration tent. It is there we will ask you to register (FREE, but you have to have donated a new wrapped toy!!) and then show you to the enclosed trailer that holds the Toys. We hope to fill it up!! Once you are finished we will provide you with a dash NUMBER and voting tickets for the CAR SHOW!!
3) The CAR SHOW will have three class's this time with sweet trophy's for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the SRT8 class, 5.7 Hemi Class and Other Class.
4) 50/50 Raffle!!! Winner splits the pot!!! Tickets are 1 for $1, 6 for $5 and 13 for $10. Proceeds go the the "Shop with a Cop" in Saint Mary's County.
At 2:30pm we will announce the BEST IN SHOW winner, the 50/50 Raffle winner and door prizes. Shortly there after we will do the toy hand off to the marines.
5) FOOD FOR LOCAL FOOD BANKS We are asking all participants in the event to please bring some canned goods (If you can!) for the local food banks. As you know times have been tuff and more and more folks are hitting up the local food banks so lets lend a hand and help out!!!
6) The Dealership will be setting up an OUTDOOR MOPAR HATS/SHIRTS/GADGETS table!! They also will have some MOPAR MOD parts too...be sure to stop by the table and check it out!!!!
7) DOOR PRIZES!!!! We will have some really cool ones! Gift certificates, free passes....the list goes on. Keep checking back as we will publish the final list once all prizes are in....
8) FOOD, yes FOOD!!! Park Dodge will be providing FREE food for everyone, We will have PIZZA HUT on site with lots of Pizza for everyone!!!!
We're pumped!! Can't wait to see each and everyone of you!!!!
Here are some pictures from last years event:
Can't wait to see everyone there!!!!