Re: HO Engines
Yes, HO support was included. Here are the specific performance numbers and available options for that model:
+48 HP and + 62 ft/lb TQ to the rear wheels when tuned with our 91 performance file.
+18 HP and + 26ft/lb TQ when tuned with our 87 Perf file.
Additional improvements include: positive throttle response improvements, refined transmission shift points and firmness, and improved air fuel ratios offering you the ability to actually get better mileage in the process.
Additionally the program includes additional tuning levels geared for specific tasks:
- Tow tune allowing you the benefit of increased performance while still offering a safe alternative when needing to tow.
- Save tune offering the user a specific mileage option geared towards improved drivability without major performance gains adding even more opportunity for mileage gains depending upon the users driving habits.
The user can also take advantage of the following options:
- Speedometer correction for the addition of larger tires.
- Speed limiter improvements
- a real time idle up feature for those off-road
- Read and clear trouble codes
- Internet updateable allowing updates to be done at your convenience with a personal PC.
Additional downloadable options include:
- Advanced data acquisition (free) allowing the user the ability to watch and record sensor data in real time and create a log of 0-60 and 1/4 mile runs for seeing the improvements the product makes over stock.
- Tire pressure monitoring (free) tuning allowing the user the ability to reduce or eliminate the TPMS sensor light and buzzer when upgrading rims and tires without the sensors or reducing tire pressure for off-road options.
- Advanced transmission tuning ($39.99) Allowing the user to customize each shift point to the setting best sited for the drivers interests from part throttle all the way up to wide open throttle.
So as you can see the product come equipped with a slew of options out of the box and enough downloadable options to keep you busy for quite a while.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.