ok, the only other pieces I have seen were the door panel uppers and the nav bezel.
maybe milous can help with the part number. i fouund it for the one you have, not this one.
seems like maybe its just an 09 bezel?
i found this
What's New for 2009
• New Instrument cluster w/performance display screen
• Surround sound confirmation in EVIC (w/Kicker audio)
• New Leather interior upgrades (upper door bolsters front and rear, I/P cluster brow)
• 9" DVD screen replaces 8" screen
• RKE (Remote Keyless Entry) front window express opening
• Alcoa forged aluminum wheels treated with Dura-BrightŪ technology
then i found this:
Yes, only for the front two doors; the rears are still vinyl. Also, it looks as if suppliers or applications have changed as the '09s do NOT feature leather-wrapped UPPER door-panel portions; the only cut-and-sew leather is found on the IP bezel and front two door handle pulls.
I have seen a couple very rare early-production '08 Overland models that have the full cut-and-sew door panels and IP bezel, but that must have stopped rather quickly. I have a pic on my PC at home and would love to find a way to buy these but they are likely more expensive to replace than to just find a good upholstery shop to wrap the panels for you.