Another thing I ended up doing was relocating my catch can. After doing some research on the PCV system, I found that the shorter the hoses to a catch can, the less friction! I didn't like how long the hoses were from the strut tower location, so I bought the fender mount off of BT's website and drilled a hole to fit it on the CAI box. I was able to shorten the length of each hose by half their original length. I wanted to reuse the engine cover due to my louvers, so I cut a hole in it big enough for both hoses and just put some Trim-Gard around it that I had left over. Doesn't look too bad!
I apologize again for the dirty engine bay. I hate it. I also know that the mount isn't painted and I am not sure if I have mentioned this yet or not, but I am repainting my entire Jeep along with everything that is red, so I am not going to paint anything until then. I am using Monstaliner by the way!