Okay, so here's what has been going on for the past month. As I said, my CV axle had a tear in the boot so i had that replaced. That was one issue fixed, but I still had traction control acting up when moving at slow speeds. I thought this was the usual wheel speed sensor, so I had them replaced on both sides of the Jeep. Then I figured it could have been the wheel hub as the sensors were not the fix. I just assumed that since the CV boot was torn on the driver side that I should start by fixing the driver side hub. That didn't work either. So, I moved on to the passenger side hub and that was it. Took me a month, but I got it all done. I also replaced the EGR valve, serpentine belt, and the oil pressure sender.
So, I ended up with new wheel hubs in the front and a new driver side axle.
Also, if you're wondering how to reach the oil pressure sending unit, theres an easy way to reach this guy if you take the front skid off.