I gave both sliders a good coat of bedliner. I did the other side of the driver side and stated on the passenger side. I am hoping they dry enough for me to flip the passenger side over tonight to get the other side, so they will both be dry by tomorrow for the instal.
I also test fit the skid today. I had to make a couple adjustments to my original measurements and if I have time I will start getting the aluminum measured out and drawn out.
That is basically what I am thinking. I will also drill some 2.5" or 3" holes to allow airflow to the bottom of the radiator. Looking for some dimple dies to flare the holes for added rigidity. More on that later.