So yesterday I finished up the front end by installing the break line extensions, the belly pan, and doing a quick alignment.
Here is the belly pan:
A little heavier than the aluminum one I had before
I had a hard time with the tab nuts they include for the two center bolts. First they did not weld the nut in the middle of the hole in the tab, so I couldn't get the bolt in. I took a dremel to it and very carefully ground the hole bigger so the bolt would go in.
Then the tab nut is supposed to slide into a slot in the crossmember and line up with the bolt hole in the belly pan, but it wasn't lining up right. I had to grind down one of the welds on the nut so it would fit properly.
After that I lowered the Jeep to the ground and did a quick alignment. I will take it in later this week and get a real alignment. Once on the ground it measured in at just over 25" which is what I was shooting for
After that I moved onto the rear. I don't have very many pics because I did most of the instal work at night. I still need to go back out and torque all the control arm bolts down. Here is a comparison between the OME HD rear coil (right) and the new SL rear coil (left).
The OME measured 13.5" where as the SL measured 16". After lowering the rear down to the ground it measured in at 24". I might through another coil isolator in there or a thin spacer to bring it up level with the front. Not sure yet, I still need to let everything settle into place.