Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT8 - WK > SRT8 Performance Discussion > Tuners/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 06-13-2010, 02:05 AM
tugboatchad's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2010 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seattle Wa.
Posts: 369
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1971
tugboatchad is on a distinguished road
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

More than me and I am right on his bumper when it comes to track times. my 12.99 to his 12.78...LOL...Go Factory Freak...


Fawk That!!!!!!!!! LOL!~
__________________

__________________
Originally Posted by robpp
speaking of a wiseass, what should anyone care if this friend of yours played with the mets or publicly played with himself. ........

2010 brilliant black SRT8
60' 1.787"-1/8 8.149" @ 82.59mph-1/4 12.772" @ 105.93mph

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-13-2010, 03:01 AM
Chevsux's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2008 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Calgary Alberta
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1665
Chevsux is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Chevsux
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

That looks like it launches hard! I think a Tuna tune may be my next mod,
__________________

__________________
AFE stage 2 CAI/ B&B 3 inch exhaust/ RR electric cut outs/ BT catch can/180 Jet Tstat/ CMR tunes by MHP & DCX/ Innovate & Trinity Monitors/Eibach springs / Bwoody links, and much more, the list is getting too long:D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Craig.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-16-2010, 04:36 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2007 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1616
YungSRT is on a distinguished road
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

You guys have some factory freaks my shit is a factory POS.
It is slower than shit.
Waiting for my 180 stat. going to install it before going to the track.
__________________
2007 BLACK JEEP GC SRT8 w/ every option

Mods:
Black Ops Autoworks Manifold and Heads - 90mm Throttle Body - Lil Boy Cam -
Mopar CAI - Mopar/Corsa Exhaust - Arrington Catch Can - Eibach's - Swaybar Links -
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-16-2010, 01:59 PM
tugboatchad's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2010 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seattle Wa.
Posts: 369
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1971
tugboatchad is on a distinguished road
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSRT View Post
You guys have some factory freaks my shit is a factory POS.
It is slower than shit.
Waiting for my 180 stat. going to install it before going to the track.
Bro! You just gotta run that shit! It took three times at the track with Tuna's Toon before I saw 12's, your shit is knocking on the door of 12's one time at the track! You change that CAI and run her a couple more times at the track and youll be right with me. Remember too, I show up there on EMPTY and I take everything loose outta my rig to reduce weight to get my times. Being Im already 80-100 lbs heavier than you, I think you will be seriously impressed when you get there. If you need a confidence booster then go to Bremerton where the last 1/3 of the track is downhill, that will make you feel real good!
__________________
Originally Posted by robpp
speaking of a wiseass, what should anyone care if this friend of yours played with the mets or publicly played with himself. ........

2010 brilliant black SRT8
60' 1.787"-1/8 8.149" @ 82.59mph-1/4 12.772" @ 105.93mph

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Mr. Moe's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2007 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Oak Harbor, Wa.
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1657
Mr. Moe is on a distinguished road
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugboatchad View Post
Bro! You just gotta run that shit! It took three times at the track with Tuna's Toon before I saw 12's, your shit is knocking on the door of 12's one time at the track! You change that CAI and run her a couple more times at the track and youll be right with me. Remember too, I show up there on EMPTY and I take everything loose outta my rig to reduce weight to get my times. Being Im already 80-100 lbs heavier than you, I think you will be seriously impressed when you get there. If you need a confidence booster then go to Bremerton where the last 1/3 of the track is downhill, that will make you feel real good!
Just wait til I get my intake, then RVM (Rear View Mirror) Chad will be your new name. LOL
__________________
GIVE UP YET
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-16-2010, 03:51 PM
ekaz's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2009 7.0L SRT8
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 561
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 2585
ekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond reputeekaz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Johan is the best tooner IMO. I will not let anyone else toon my Jeep.
__________________
Unlawful Gathering
Click for details!
2012 300 SRT
2011 GC Overland
2009 Modern Blue Pearl (for sale)
Headlights by DC Customs
Powered by PWR
Shifted by SHR
Tooned by Toona
Blinged by Billet Technologies
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-16-2010, 04:31 PM
pmpn8ez's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 2498
pmpn8ez has a reputation beyond reputepmpn8ez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Johan is a pimp
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22" forged 2 tone rims on 265/35/22 and 315/30/22 Vreds and quad projectors installed soon!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-16-2010, 05:23 PM
tugboatchad's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2010 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seattle Wa.
Posts: 369
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1971
tugboatchad is on a distinguished road
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moe View Post
Just wait til I get my intake, then RVM (Rear View Mirror) Chad will be your new name. LOL
Ill make sure and keep nothing but SRT vinyl in my rear view Moe! LOL!
__________________
Originally Posted by robpp
speaking of a wiseass, what should anyone care if this friend of yours played with the mets or publicly played with himself. ........

2010 brilliant black SRT8
60' 1.787"-1/8 8.149" @ 82.59mph-1/4 12.772" @ 105.93mph

Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-16-2010, 05:25 PM
eddiefig's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 411
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2336
eddiefig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! I love the toon. Pricing is unbeatable and INCLUDES revisions. Sure as hell get your money's worth out of it. Anyone on the fence? Jump over to the Toona side. You think you have a beast now? You've got another thing coming.
__________________
'07 GCSRT8: 4" BWoody CAI / TB Spacer / Billet Tech Catch Can / Steering Wheel & Shifter Logo / Debadged / Zoomers Cat-Back with 5" Tips / Diablo w/ Johan's CMR Tune / Jet 180 Degree Thermostat / Black Shorty Antenna / MOVE OVER ===> Window Decal

12.54@107 MPH

-Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-16-2010, 08:42 PM
tugboatchad's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2010 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Seattle Wa.
Posts: 369
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1971
tugboatchad is on a distinguished road
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiefig View Post
ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! I love the toon. Pricing is unbeatable and INCLUDES revisions. Sure as hell get your money's worth out of it. Anyone on the fence? Jump over to the Toona side. You think you have a beast now? You've got another thing coming.

Eddie what was the DA and where were you running for your time? That is smoking for sure! I think I would have at -600' DA the other nite been close to that as I hit 12.781 @ 107.66 with a -60' DA but they closed the track due to tree not working before the DA got there!
__________________
Originally Posted by robpp
speaking of a wiseass, what should anyone care if this friend of yours played with the mets or publicly played with himself. ........

2010 brilliant black SRT8
60' 1.787"-1/8 8.149" @ 82.59mph-1/4 12.772" @ 105.93mph

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-16-2010, 09:25 PM
eddiefig's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 411
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 2336
eddiefig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugboatchad View Post
Eddie what was the DA and where were you running for your time? That is smoking for sure! I think I would have at -600' DA the other nite been close to that as I hit 12.781 @ 107.66 with a -60' DA but they closed the track due to tree not working before the DA got there!
I ran at Englishtown. It was 39 degrees and -2000 DA.
__________________
'07 GCSRT8: 4" BWoody CAI / TB Spacer / Billet Tech Catch Can / Steering Wheel & Shifter Logo / Debadged / Zoomers Cat-Back with 5" Tips / Diablo w/ Johan's CMR Tune / Jet 180 Degree Thermostat / Black Shorty Antenna / MOVE OVER ===> Window Decal

12.54@107 MPH

-Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-16-2010, 09:53 PM
SLVRLTNG's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2006 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 426
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 2117
SLVRLTNG is on a distinguished road
Re: Tuna is the shit!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugboatchad View Post
Eddie what was the DA and where were you running for your time? That is smoking for sure! I think I would have at -600' DA the other nite been close to that as I hit 12.781 @ 107.66 with a -60' DA but they closed the track due to tree not working before the DA got there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiefig View Post
I ran at Englishtown. It was 39 degrees and -2000 DA.

Chad,
there is no comparison to air at those East Coast tracks....
__________________

__________________
2006 Silver SRT8 Grand Cherokee
2001 Cherokee Limited
2000 SVT Lightning(Whipple powered)
1995 FLSTN Soft Tail


JRs Custom Goods
custom billet antennas and door locks for sale

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mercedes Shit Knob Idea iJeep Visual Modifications 7 06-03-2009 12:37 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community