Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT8 - WK > SRT8 Performance Discussion > Suspension/Driveline/Brakes

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #97  
Old 11-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Black Ops Auto Works's Avatar
Premium Vendor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mass.
Posts: 1,252
Thanks: 27
Thanked 66 Times in 45 Posts
Rep Power: 292061
Black Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Ops Auto Works has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Good Luck Chad Stay Safe!!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-29-2010, 09:58 PM
muellge's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2007 7.0L SRT8
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NOLA
Posts: 197
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 1743
muellge is on a distinguished road
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

To let you folks know, they've received their deposit monies and are working on the set up. No watched pot here, but I expect our first substantive update in 2 weeks.
__________________

__________________
:confused:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-29-2010, 10:42 PM
mondo's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2006 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Columbia, Pa
Posts: 266
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 1856
mondo has a reputation beyond reputemondo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Nice!
__________________
New Build...Stage6, PWR, SHR, FTI.. 18# boost-10.01 @ 141....10# boost-10.76 @ 126
Old build......06 SRT8 11.59@115 1.62/60ft
PWR H/C/I, 100mm TB, Kooks, Borla S, LMI Cai(street), Stage 6 Motorsports Ram-Air Cai(Track)
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Harrison@Stage6's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2007 6.1L SRT8
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northeast Florida
Posts: 593
Thanks: 14
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 2798
Harrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond reputeHarrison@Stage6 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Great news!!!! I need TRACTION!!
__________________
Harrison...... a.k.a. HarrisonZ
2007 SRT8 GC Turbo.... http://community.webshots.com/user/1SickHarley
Best time so far.
NA Uncorrected... 11.84@114 1.63 60' Best 60' 1.62
Best Turbo Uncorrected.... 10.51@131 1.53 60'
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 12-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 65
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1731
ludakrs is on a distinguished road
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Is it still possible to get these thru wavetrac directly or another source?
__________________
Chris

Yep, I'm FRI'D :pimp:
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-12-2010, 03:01 PM
cmn1's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2006 6.1L WK
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Addison, IL
Posts: 250
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 1940
cmn1 has a reputation beyond reputecmn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludakrs View Post
Is it still possible to get these thru wavetrac directly or another source?
Did you read the thread? Contact SHR and give them your money and let us know if you are on the list.
__________________
Chad
2006 Inferno Red GC SRT8 (SRT Opt Grp I/ Nav Radio) PWR 6.3L, Apache Heads, Magnacharger 2.3, Kooks Headers w/ Hi-flo cats, Mopar exhaust, Modern Muscle 85mm Throttle-body, Performance Autowerks 4" CAI, JB CMR, Bwoody Sway End Links, StopTech Rear Slotted Rotors, R1 Concepts Front Slotted and dimpled Rotors, F/R Stop Tech Pads, Mopar SRT Hitch(yes it tows too) Earls Trans Cooler, ATI Flex Plate, PI 2400 Torque Converter, SHR NAG1-HTCr Transmission, K Sport Coil Overs, DC Customs Projector Headlights

1996 Mystic Cobra(8000 miles) K&N Filter, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-12-2010, 07:09 PM
jeeppro's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2007 4.7L WK
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: WEST JORDAN UTAH
Posts: 1,786
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 3862
jeeppro has a reputation beyond reputejeeppro has a reputation beyond reputejeeppro has a reputation beyond reputejeeppro has a reputation beyond reputejeeppro has a reputation beyond reputejeeppro has a reputation beyond reputejeeppro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

can i still get in on this
__________________
DONT TREAD ON ME
TROY [FONT=Arial Black] ported tb rammedic hood steppad carbon fiber180 tstat 2 10inch custom box cai srt sways navigation 3 tvs 24s harmonic balancer yellow optima battery billet tech covers tinted tails led tails projector headlights 6k 6k fogs srt shift knob air bags in back for towing magna flow 3'' exhaust msd dash hawk srt roof rails stillen covers tinted windows black calipers leather console window visors pure platinum wheels with toyos pioneer superchips eletronics led interior kit body kit R1 rotors 45RFE 545RFE Transmission Pressure Booster
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 65
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1731
ludakrs is on a distinguished road
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Yeah bro I read the thread and would be interested in it but not interested in going thru them after reading the thread on lxf. Thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmn1 View Post
Did you read the thread? Contact SHR and give them your money and let us know if you are on the list.
__________________
Chris

Yep, I'm FRI'D :pimp:
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-13-2010, 11:19 PM
muellge's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2007 7.0L SRT8
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NOLA
Posts: 197
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 1743
muellge is on a distinguished road
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludakrs View Post

Is it still possible to get these thru wavetrac directly or another source?
Yeah bro I read the thread and would be interested in it but not interested in going thru them after reading the thread on lxf. Thats all.
Thanks for sharing.

SHR has nothing but great to deal with on this group buy and we are thankful that a vendor stepped up to be a storefront and handle the $$ and the communication with each purchaser and the manufacturer.

That LXF crap is one sided hater bilge. That's all. It's already a stale story, not that its already 1.5 years ago OFN. Novice custom tuner autodrive FTL.

To keep it on topic, Autotech/wavetrac is a manu, not a distrib, so it was never possible to get it through them. Had you actually read the thread, you'd have known that. Troll fail enters thread months late with no interest in product, just to troll. The answer to why you'd do that is in your signature, isn't it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unsuccessful-troll_thumbnail.jpg (46.8 KB, 8 views)
__________________
:confused:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 65
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1731
ludakrs is on a distinguished road
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muellge View Post
Thanks for sharing.

SHR has nothing but great to deal with on this group buy and we are thankful that a vendor stepped up to be a storefront and handle the $$ and the communication with each purchaser and the manufacturer.

That LXF crap is one sided hater bilge. That's all. It's already a stale story, not that its already 1.5 years ago OFN. Novice custom tuner autodrive FTL.

To keep it on topic, Autotech/wavetrac is a manu, not a distrib, so it was never possible to get it through them. Had you actually read the thread, you'd have known that. Troll fail enters thread months late with no interest in product, just to troll. The answer to why you'd do that is in your signature, isn't it?
Actually no its not a troll move, but i enjoy your good humor. I heard about the Wavetrac and found the discussion in this site. If I am late then so be it, obviously another member was late too.
As for whats in my sig, does it really matter? I would expect you to stick up for a shop that did a good job on your build
For the comment about wavetrac being a manufacturer makes no sense, are you saying you cant buy directly from a manufacturer...ever?

Any ways if its too late then again, so be it.
Thanks for the Wavetrac info!
__________________
Chris

Yep, I'm FRI'D :pimp:
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-15-2010, 07:40 AM
muellge's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2007 7.0L SRT8
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NOLA
Posts: 197
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 1743
muellge is on a distinguished road
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludakrs View Post
For the comment about wavetrac being a manufacturer makes no sense, are you saying you cant buy directly from a manufacturer...ever?

Any ways if its too late then again, so be it.
Thanks for the Wavetrac info!
Your mention of it is directly related to your being a customer of the shop that tuned the autodrive into that car. Your mention of your not wanting to deal with the GB vendor is trollish in a group buy thread that is intended to inform and update the purchasers on the status of the unit, not your opinion on why you want a unit but don't want to go through the shop doing us the favor of organizing the buy. PM some people with that crap if you really want your question answered, don't junk up the thread.

Autotech makes them, they don't sell them. The thread discussed as much. They don't sell direct, they work through dealers of their products, and since SHR stepped up to deal with all of this, the first units produced comprising the group buy will be sold through them. Past that you can figure it out on your own. Never said "ever".

Right now they are just trying to make the first one.
__________________
:confused:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 65
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1731
ludakrs is on a distinguished road
Re: Wavetrac Rear Diff. for Jeeps?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muellge View Post
Your mention of it is directly related to your being a customer of the shop that tuned the autodrive into that car. Your mention of your not wanting to deal with the GB vendor is trollish in a group buy thread that is intended to inform and update the purchasers on the status of the unit, not your opinion on why you want a unit but don't want to go through the shop doing us the favor of organizing the buy. PM some people with that crap if you really want your question answered, don't junk up the thread.

Autotech makes them, they don't sell them. The thread discussed as much. They don't sell direct, they work through dealers of their products, and since SHR stepped up to deal with all of this, the first units produced comprising the group buy will be sold through them. Past that you can figure it out on your own. Never said "ever".

Right now they are just trying to make the first one.
Thanks for the added info on the Wavetrac. As for the vendor for the product, it is good to read from you that he has stepped up for us Jeep guys. As for the rest of it...every shop has some sort of negativity from time to time.
Anyways, enough about them on that matter. No need to discuss further.
I look forward to reading about the improvements this unit makes in the 1/4mile!

Thanks Muellge
__________________

__________________
Chris

Yep, I'm FRI'D :pimp:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rear diff oil change chrisbigham Troubleshooting/Problems 3 10-12-2010 05:29 AM
Rear diff seal StoneCold Troubleshooting/Problems 1 07-29-2010 08:30 AM
Rear Diff Service StoneCold Troubleshooting/Problems 18 07-10-2010 10:29 AM
Rear diff whine......????? karlandbev Troubleshooting/Problems 9 12-02-2009 08:33 PM
Are the front and rear diff covers interchangable? suzieque Grand Cherokee - WK 11 09-23-2009 12:30 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community