Does Aha work at all?
Does anyone (ever!?!) have success using the Aha radio app? I have all of the music apps setup and linked in my new '15 HA, and while they are all a bit flaky (ie the uconnect access app sometimes isn't running on my phone and I need to open it first), Aha is basically completely unusable. When I open it, I see all of my preset stations but about 95% of the time I get a "Station unavailable at this time" error. (The other 5% of the time it does work, so I know it's set up properly, and I can listen to the stations fine when I open the Aha app on my phone...)
I found similar complaints on the other jeep forum from back in June, with this comment:
"I just bought a Dodge Durango and have the same problem with Aha. Have spent way too much time with Uconnect support trying to resolve it to no avail. They finally told me a few days ago they are receiving "push back" from Aha whatever that means and that the problem lies with Aha. I have reported the problem to Aha but have not heard anything back."
So seems like it's been broken for awhile. And the "support" pages on the Aha website are essentially nonexistent so the company doesn't seem to have much of a presence or make any effort to fix this stuff. I love my new Jeep, but Uconnect music has been a very frustrating experience.
Curious if any one has had better luck. My Nexus 6 Android is running the very recently released marshmallow (6.0) so I do concede it's at least slightly possible that my phone is contributing to the issue.