I've noticed a lot of people saying they download Safari to be able to download the Uconnect updates. Obviously Chrysler needs to update some things on their end, but here is the quick and easy way to use IE11 to download the updates.
0) Go to Uconnect Update Site
1) Go to the top right of the window and select the gear icon
2) A window will pop up. The Add this website: box should have chrysler.com already filled out. Simply click Add.
3) You should see "chrysler.com" in the bottom pane now like this screenshot. Now click "Close".
4) Once you click close, the page should re-load and you should hit the "Show all content" button to make sure the page loads properly.
That's it. You should be able to download properly now.