I held off on updating my RHR from 2.120 to 2.169, because I had no problems with it. It worked perfectly, well, until I updated my iPhone 4S from iOS5 to iOS6.
After that, my RHR would usually fail to display the metadata for music streamed over Bluetooth. I say 'usually', because it was an intermittent problem. Sometimes, it would fail from the start. Sometimes, the metadata would be displayed before being lost.
Today, I used a 4GB memory stick to update my RHR from 2.120 to 2.169. The update processed with no problems. Unfortunately, the update didn't fix the intermittent inability of my RHR to display the metadata for music streamed over Bluetooth. I guess that the issue is with my iPhone 4S and iOS6.
Anyway, thanks to Sox for the update.