Software Update RHR-RHW-RHP 2.140
SYMPTOM/CONDITION: The customer may experience one or more of the following conditions.
• Navigation voice prompt is now announced near maneuvers such as exit ramps.
• Radio freeze when playing large number of .M4A or .WMA files,and recovers with ignition cycle.
• Battery signal strength display is not displayed into the radio screen (with iPhone 5).
• Traffic Announcement and Voice Recognition share the same volume control.
• Traffic Announcement volume drops after phone calls.
• Mismatch in the “Distance to next turn” between the radio and EVIC displays.
• German translations are incorrect.
• Radio reset when copying certain .MP3 files from USB flash drive to the radio.
• Radio stations info is not correct into the right side of the radio display (radio menu).
• Radio mute issue in tuner mode.
• Preset loss during/after AF Switching.
• Erratic alternate frequency switching.
• Bluetooth phone muting during European traffic announcement.
• Enhancements to the loss of preset condition.
• Lost channel presets, home addresses, address book entries & Travel Link favorites.
• Not able to change default country and state then route.
• Unable to load .jpeg files onto hard drive to display on touch screen.
• Vehicle with Start/Stop feature, the screen will go black when the engine turns off at a stop. (International only).
• Cancel key inoperative after pressing the international button.
• iPhone 4 dial not possible after second call.
• Devices button disabled in VES menu.
• Unable to route to a recent route after a map update.
• Duplicate phone numbers in popup after pressing the international button.
• During active call and on hold, DIAL button should be displayed (not “TONE” button).
• International button not visible.
• Point of Interest (POI) Search enhancements.
• Devices button wrongly labeled as DVD using the remote DVD player.
• iPod, track selection enhancements.
RHP 2.337 / J-Nav Version
Some RHP are diffrent from the moust others, this have a custom Navigation and a diffrent Application Version.