Originally Posted by perpster
Should you encounter any issues with your update, please contact the Uconnect customer care center at 1-877-855-8400, and press # to reach a customer support technical specialist. Canadian residents , call 1–800–465–2001 (English) or 1–800–387–9983 (French). Residents outside the US and Canada please see your dealer.
This update contains the following improvements and or additions:
-Enhanced performance in Navigation, HD radio, AM/FM sound quality, and Voice Recognition
-Enables VIA-Mobile (for customers running software prior to 13.48.3)
That's a nice summary they are doing for the MY15 updates. Haven't seen it on the MY14 updates. Here is the actual change log I referenced from the TSB matching up to your update (14.47.1):
** Is supposed to mean its the new stuff addressed but it only partially matches up with past updates, common sense and reality so it should not be taken as gospel, just a piece of info.
A small number of customers may experience one or more of the following:
• Low battery condition due to the radio remaining powered up after the ignition has
been turned off (U.S Markets Only).
• **The Radio may switch from SiriusXM to an AM station by itself.
• Uconnect registration always present, can not remove Uconnect account.
• Teleprompter does not appear when pressing the Voice Recognition (VR) button.
• VR operation cancels while in media mode.
• Radio may display previous cameras image before displaying the current image.
• Navigation lost vehicle position, during route calculation.
• Navigation displays are missing after vehicle heading changes.
• Navigation giving incorrect guidance to exit the highway.
• FM audio may switch to AM after ignition cycle.
• Text messages appear as sender’s phone number not their name.
• VR phone button may not work at times.
• Audio muted after AUX device is disconnected.
• VR, “ Listen” to text, will only play 1st message.
• Drive Mode: Eco, sport or normal setting may not be saved after key cycle (LA, LD,
LX and ZD Only).
• Drive Mode: Shift light On/Off, out of sync (LA, LD, LX and ZD Only).
• SirusXM station information does not update.
• Speed adjusted volume, may not work.
• AM or FM seek or tuner soft keys may be missing.
• Display screen show ambient temperature as ”- - “ not normal values.**
• **High Definition (HD) radio buffering.
• Spanish translation.
• Radio station, scroll feature.
• Drive Mode: Launch control button, text improvements (LA, LD, LX and ZD Only).
• Making assist calls.
• App functionality and screen displays.
• Displays correct media, song titles and tracks.
• Travel Link, Points Of Interest (POI), displaying movies and favorites.
• Incoming calls, audio enhancements (LA, LD and LX Only).
• Audio for strong AM stations.
• VR performance.
• Settings can only be changed in run mode, not ACC.
• Notify user when messaging features are not supported on certain phones/devices.
• Shows direction and distance for POI when using VR.**