Re: Uconnect Expiration Question
Uconnect® Phone is a voice-activated, hands-free, invehicle
communications system. Uconnect® Phone allows
you to dial a phone number with your mobile
Uconnect® Phone supports the following features:
Voice Activated Features:
• Hands-Free dialing via Voice (“Call John Smith Mobile”
or, “Dial 248 555-1212”).
• Hands-Free text to speech listening of your incoming
• Hands-free Text Message Reply. (Forward one of 18
pre-defined SMS messages to incoming calls/text
• Redialing last dialed numbers (“Redial”).
• Calling Back the last incoming call number (“Call
• View Call logs on screen (“Show incoming calls,”
“Show Outgoing calls,” “Show missed Calls,” “Show
• Searching Contacts phone number (“Search for John
NOTE: Examples of Voice Commands and Voice Text
Reply are provided throughout this manual. For quick
use, go to the Voice Command Quick Reference Section.
Screen Activated Features:
• Dialing via Keypad using touchscreen.
• Viewing and Calling contacts from Phonebooks displayed
on the touchscreen.
• Setting Favorite Contact Phone numbers so the are
easily accessible on the Main Phone screen.
• Viewing and Calling contacts from Recent Call logs.
• Reviewing your recent Incoming SMS.
• Listen to Music on your Bluetooth® Device via the
• Pairing up to 10 phones/audio devices for easy access
to connect to them quickly.
NOTE: Your phone must be capable of SMS messaging
via Bluetooth® for messaging features to work properly.
Your mobile phone’s audio is transmitted through your
vehicle’s audio system; the system will automatically
mute your radio when using the Uconnect® Phone.
Mine: 2014 Overland 4x4 V6, ORA II, billet silver/black, Michelin LTX M/S 2's, MaxCare Lifetime, delivered 4-13-'13
Wife's Jeep: 2008 Compass Sport 4x4, 2.4L I4 DOHC, CVT, Lifetime powertrain warranty