1) on Iphone set it up for paring
2) while parked (yes you can do this while driving but there is an additional step and it is safer to do it while parked) press and release the Uconnect phone button
3) say "set up, phone pairing, pair phone"
4) you will be asked for a pin, choose a 4 digit code that you can remember. This is not a security code, it is only a handshake code. ( I use 1,2,3,4)
5) the code will be repeated back to you, if it's correct you will say "yes"
6) you will be asked for the name of the phone, you will say "IPhone or whatever you want to call it"
7) the phones name will be repeated back to you, if correct, say "yes"
8) you will be asked for a priority # between 1 & 7, with 1 being highest, choose a number. (you will want this to be like #1 if you are the main driver)
9) you will be asked "IPhone set to priority 1, is this correct
10) if so then you will say "yes"
11) you will be told to start phone pairing
12) on the IPhone under bluetooth settings you will watch for Uconnect to come up under "devices"
13) select Uconnect, a key pad will now appear and you will click on 1,2,3,4 and you will hear "pairing complete
14) now you might see an blue text box on the IPhone that will say that the pairing was unsuccessful, don't worry about this and select "ok". ( this has been a message on the IPhone's since SW version 4.3, don't know why they haven't fixed it yet)
15) guess what you can do now, make calls. yes that's correct.
Originally Posted by Ventzi
and then ask for pin number i don't have or i dont know how i can put on iPhone