Re: 2013 WK with Hemi acceleration hesitation fix
I found it here on a Dodge forum...
2013 RT acceleration hesitation - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com
Do the factory pedal calibration
1) Sit in the WK and do not touch the brake pedal.
2) Now push the start button twice until it gets to run(again don't actually start or touch brake)
3) Now slowly push the gas pedal all the way to the floor and slowly let it come all the way back up.
4) Now hit the start button again to turn everything off.
5) Start your WK normally and see if the pedal is a little more responsive now.
I did it but I am not sure if it did anything.
13 WK2 5.7 Overland Summit White, QD, QL, 20inch rims with Conti CrossContact LX20, K&N, Jeep Slush mats, Jeep Cargo mat, LED Fogs, LED DRLs, LED lic, Sharkfin, Mopar Roof Rack