Re: wk2 Catch Can / PCV Hoses
Originally Posted by jason.jeep
I recently installed a BT catch can in my WK2, but I don't quite like the way I ran the hoses. Three questions for those of you who have installed one in your wk2:
1. Can I remove the fittings and rotate them so they face front (or down) instead of back into the fuse box?
2. Would regular PCV hose work fine? BT ships with j1402a airbrake hose but all of the automotive shops around seem to carry J30R7 PCV hose that seems to be of good quality.
3. Should I grab some hose clamps? The original kit didn't come with any and while the hose should never have any significant pressure in it, I wasn't sure if that would be a smart addition.
1. Mine came face down, so rotating them shouldn't be a problem.
2. Don't know.
3. The hoses aren't going anywhere even without clamps.
2012 Stone White Limited
BT Catch Can //
Diablosport inTune w/Hemifever Tune //
Mopar CAI, Cargo Mat, Door Sills, Foglight Bezels, Slush Mats //
Currently accepting donations for a Borla Cat-Back and Taillight Solutions Rear Fogs...