Silver bullet srt - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 > WK2 SRT General Discussion > Interior/Exterior/Visual/Lighting

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 04-28-2015, 12:49 AM
supercoolsrt's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Califoria
Posts: 169
Thanks: 60
Thanked 52 Times in 35 Posts
Rep Power: 852
supercoolsrt is on a distinguished road
Silver bullet srt

Hey Guys
im in the SRT club came from the BMW M club and before that the AMG club.
Both my last vehicles were 100% Buy Backs from the manufactures.
AMG was an 2008 ML63 which had 5 broken drive belt pulleys in a yr and the X5M had bad injectors 5 times in a year.

Search for the best deal in America, and i think i found it in good ol' WYOMING
Fremont Motors
Dealt w Bob Baker" fleet sales and Bill White "GM"

Gm's Personal demo car for 2 months.
asked whats the story on the carr
Gm said,,, Rob after months of looking at the car, i just wanted to DRIVE it and so i did.
he explained to me the break in process, which he followed to a tee 500 miles treated like a baby and then oi; change. Good Man

no i do not believe this car was used a a test driver for the dealership.
there were cars i passed on that i new a few people had driven them, and i was not comftorable with that.
for me a Demo w 6,7,8 k is kind of a used car.
i look at this as "new" and someone helped me break it in, which i liked.

Bill told me ROB this car doesnt have a scatch on it and he was right.
flawless

here was my deal
2014 Billet Silver SRT 6.4L Hemi
msrp:$70,675

Tow hitch w delete
Pan Sunroof
Engine block heter
single cd disk player
full size spare
Black Chrome vapor rims
1720 miles
car listed at $66,500k
sold for $61k
$3500 down
2.03% for 72 months

they split the transport w me $600 from WY."not bad"

the guy they sent to deliver the truck was an old air force war pilot and Race Car driver as well. Roger and i had a blast talking cars

without furthore ado here she is "Elenor"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30044725.jpg (61.0 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg front silver billet.jpg (89.5 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2153.JPG (336.4 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg srt on trailer.jpg (549.7 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg srt roger.jpg (509.2 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg srt 1:4.jpg (509.6 KB, 126 views)
Attached Files

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to supercoolsrt For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 04-28-2015, 01:13 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 80
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 870
casefresh is on a distinguished road
Frickin' awesome choice. I have the same color and specs pretty much. Enjoy. Nothing else close to it for a number of reasons already talked about on this forum.
__________________
Current Jeep:


-2015 Jeep SRT Billet Silver


Past Jeeps:
-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (White)
-2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Silver)
-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (Black)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2015, 01:17 AM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 80
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 870
casefresh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercoolsrt View Post
Hey Guys
im in the SRT club came from the BMW M club and before that the AMG club.
Both my last vehicles were 100% Buy Backs from the manufactures.
AMG was an 2008 ML63 which had 5 broken drive belt pulleys in a yr and the X5M had bad injectors 5 times in a year.

Search for the best deal in America, and i think i found it in good ol' WYOMING
Fremont Motors
Dealt w Bob Baker" fleet sales and Bill White "GM"

Gm's Personal demo car for 2 months.
asked whats the story on the carr
Gm said,,, Rob after months of looking at the car, i just wanted to DRIVE it and so i did.
he explained to me the break in process, which he followed to a tee 500 miles treated like a baby and then oi; change. Good Man

no i do not believe this car was used a a test driver for the dealership.
there were cars i passed on that i new a few people had driven them, and i was not comftorable with that.
for me a Demo w 6,7,8 k is kind of a used car.
i look at this as "new" and someone helped me break it in, which i liked.

Bill told me ROB this car doesnt have a scatch on it and he was right.
flawless

here was my deal
2014 Billet Silver SRT 6.4L Hemi
msrp:$70,675

Tow hitch w delete
Pan Sunroof
Engine block heter
single cd disk player
full size spare
Black Chrome vapor rims
1720 miles
car listed at $66,500k
sold for $61k
$3500 down
2.03% for 72 months

they split the transport w me $600 from WY."not bad"

the guy they sent to deliver the truck was an old air force war pilot and Race Car driver as well. Roger and i had a blast talking cars

without furthore ado here she is "Elenor"
Also looks like you have the 3 season tires. Those like to grab road gunk and spit it up because they are sticky. Some people have reported issues with hurting their paint. Me personally have all seasons from factory. No probs so far..
__________________
Current Jeep:


-2015 Jeep SRT Billet Silver


Past Jeeps:
-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (White)
-2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (Silver)
-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (Black)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-28-2015, 05:18 AM
sost1sg's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 323
Thanks: 217
Thanked 84 Times in 61 Posts
Rep Power: 2352
sost1sg is on a distinguished road
Re: Silver bullet srt

Yes the 3 seasons most definitely fling rocks. In fact, I take my black '15 in today for more xpel protection for rear passenger doors/wheel wells. I am starting to see rock chips in the paint and the 3m film the factory provides on rear doors.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-28-2015, 08:47 AM
supercoolsrt's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Califoria
Posts: 169
Thanks: 60
Thanked 52 Times in 35 Posts
Rep Power: 852
supercoolsrt is on a distinguished road
Re: Silver bullet srt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sost1sg View Post
Yes the 3 seasons most definitely fling rocks. In fact, I take my black '15 in today for more xpel protection for rear passenger doors/wheel wells. I am starting to see rock chips in the paint and the 3m film the factory provides on rear doors.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Let me know the price your getting
I Wanted to do the front of the car and the rear door as well.

Ordering a catch can right now. Heard its a must and fairly inexpensive preventative maintenance mod/ engine life save. Prevents oil from recirculating back into intake. billet technologies makes a cool clear one.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-28-2015, 10:59 AM
Scottina06's Avatar
JeepGarage Founder
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Berea, Kentucky
Posts: 53,037
Thanks: 2,023
Thanked 2,394 Times in 1,489 Posts
Rep Power: 7790068
Scottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond reputeScottina06 has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Re: Silver bullet srt

WELCOME to the JeepGarage SRT family!!!

Be sure to check out the "Jeep Garage" mobile app at the Google and Itunes app stores!
__________________
SCOTT
The HARDER you work...the LUCKIER you are!
2014 REDLINE red Jeep SRT "BLOODIED" 1 of 1
2013 JKU Wrangler 10A-stormtrooper'ed, JW Speaker and more!
Previous JEEP rides-
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-deep cherry
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo-inferno red



Twitter-The_Jeep_Guy
Instagram-thejeep_guy

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 986
Thanks: 48
Thanked 105 Times in 88 Posts
Rep Power: 39171
bmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond reputebmrisko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Silver bullet srt

Congrats on buying the fastest color!
__________________
2015 WK2 SRT - Billet Silver
Previous Jeeps - '12 WK2 Overland, '99 WJ, '96 ZJ, '93 ZJ (Caged & locked on 35s)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-28-2015, 02:05 PM
holt7153's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: L.A.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 849
holt7153 has disabled reputation
Re: Silver bullet srt

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercoolsrt View Post
here she is "Elenor"
congrats-mine used to look like that
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Jsboening's Avatar
Senior Member
My Jeep: 2015 6.4L SRT WK2
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Rockford, MI
Posts: 1,064
Thanks: 163
Thanked 236 Times in 191 Posts
Rep Power: 2515
Jsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond reputeJsboening has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Silver bullet srt

Awesome color! That's why my replacement SRT will also be silver. Oh, and try getting any other SRT vehicle on that deck over trailer. Not going to happen. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-28-2015, 05:38 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 682
lessmlj is on a distinguished road
Re: Silver bullet srt

awesomeeee
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-28-2015, 11:03 PM
supercoolsrt's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Califoria
Posts: 169
Thanks: 60
Thanked 52 Times in 35 Posts
Rep Power: 852
supercoolsrt is on a distinguished road
Re: Silver bullet srt

took ELENOR to the HB pier today!
this is how the 6.4L Hemi badge looks.
IMO it looks awesome...
Attached Images
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to supercoolsrt For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 04-29-2015, 05:27 AM
sost1sg's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bergen County, NJ
Posts: 323
Thanks: 217
Thanked 84 Times in 61 Posts
Rep Power: 2352
sost1sg is on a distinguished road
Re: Silver bullet srt

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercoolsrt View Post
Let me know the price your getting

I Wanted to do the front of the car and the rear door as well.



Ordering a catch can right now. Heard its a must and fairly inexpensive preventative maintenance mod/ engine life save. Prevents oil from recirculating back into intake. billet technologies makes a cool clear one.

The cost of the rear doors and headlights was $195. They did a great job and doors have more than enough protection now. I had the front and mirrors done previously and that was about $700. I drive highway everyday and my '15 srt is black so the protection is well worth the investment IMO. Keeps the beast looking pristine!


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
SRT

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Silver Bullet :: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee acmrph Member Garage Discussions 0 01-04-2015 08:53 PM
2012 Overland Hemi "Silver Bullet" Howling Members Rides-Showoff 14 12-13-2014 12:22 PM
The Silver Bullet! Angelo cherokee WK2 SRT Showoff 16 09-07-2012 06:10 PM
Dynomax Bullet Muffler with NO RESONATOR!!!!! Robert Palmer Performance Modifications 19 06-28-2009 11:30 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.