Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 > WK2 SRT General Discussion > WK2 SRT Showoff

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:31 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Denver, Co
Posts: 20
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1095
MN!RK is on a distinguished road
In with the new, out with the old!

Couldn't resist and had to join the elite! Was a little sad to see my 12 GC Limited go but it's already day 3 and couldn't be happier! Cheers to my 3rd Black GC!

I got it going in for tint, black vinyl on all chrome and smoked tail lights on Monday! Will post updated pics on Tuesday when I get it back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0039.jpg (257.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0037.jpg (250.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0048.jpg (256.5 KB, 41 views)
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:37 PM
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 99
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 963
mzimand is on a distinguished road
I also traded in my 2012 GC in October for a 2014 SRT but I traded white for white. Congratulations on joining the club.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2013, 06:28 PM
cmmurray77's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 141
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1414
cmmurray77 is on a distinguished road
Re: In with the new, out with the old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN!RK View Post
Couldn't resist and had to join the elite! Was a little sad to see my 12 GC Limited go but it's already day 3 and couldn't be happier! Cheers to my 3rd Black GC!

I got it going in for tint, black vinyl on all chrome and smoked tail lights on Monday! Will post updated pics on Tuesday when I get it back.

Congrats. I traded my 11 Overland about 3 weeks ago. I'm in Denver as well. Where are you taking it for vinyl and tail tint? Cost?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2013, 07:11 PM
jbjones85's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Raleigh/Durham NC
Posts: 881
Thanks: 25
Thanked 88 Times in 76 Posts
Rep Power: 2297
jbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond reputejbjones85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In with the new, out with the old!

looks good.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jbjones85 For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 12-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Denver, Co
Posts: 20
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 1095
MN!RK is on a distinguished road
Re: In with the new, out with the old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimand View Post
I also traded in my 2012 GC in October for a 2014 SRT but I traded white for white. Congratulations on joining the club.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Thanks man! What 2012 did you have? I was really torn between white or black but they didn't have a white fully loaded in stock so it was sort of easy to just go with black again! Mine came off the train on Monday and I picked it up Wednesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmurray77 View Post
Congrats. I traded my 11 Overland about 3 weeks ago. I'm in Denver as well. Where are you taking it for vinyl and tail tint? Cost?
Where you located? I'm near the tech center. I'm taking it tomorrow to IDS off broadway and county line. Best tint guys I know. I was actually at this car show yesterday at the convention center and there were a bunch of vinyl and paint shops there. I got a bunch of cards if you want me to pass those on too let me know.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-01-2013, 09:14 PM
cmmurray77's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 141
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 1414
cmmurray77 is on a distinguished road
Re: In with the new, out with the old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN!RK View Post
Thanks man! What 2012 did you have? I was really torn between white or black but they didn't have a white fully loaded in stock so it was sort of easy to just go with black again! Mine came off the train on Monday and I picked it up Wednesday!



Where you located? I'm near the tech center. I'm taking it tomorrow to IDS off broadway and county line. Best tint guys I know. I was actually at this car show yesterday at the convention center and there were a bunch of vinyl and paint shops there. I got a bunch of cards if you want me to pass those on too let me know.
I'm also in the Tech Center. My windows are tinted already but the guys I use don't do tail lights or vinyl. Would love more info.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community