Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 > WK2 SRT Performance Discussion > Tuners/CMR/Dyno/Datalogging/Gauges

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #97  
Old 06-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2012 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Rep Power: 1265
gnasty1521 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gnasty1521
Re: diablo tune reviews...

2012, and I am hoping for fully tune-able as I intend to boost and headers and all. I will get you that number hopefully in a few days.
__________________

__________________
2012 Mineral Gray Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
BT Catch Can | Trinity 93 Tune | "392 Hemi" Covers | Resonator Delete | Ported TB | Injen Intake | Debadged / Re-Badged | Chrome Wrapped by ME!
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06-09-2014, 12:08 PM
LivernoisMotorsports's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 97
Thanks: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 303
LivernoisMotorsports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnasty1521 View Post
2012, and I am hoping for fully tune-able as I intend to boost and headers and all. I will get you that number hopefully in a few days.
Most of our tuners sold will be for bolt ons though Livernois can do custom tuning depending on the application. We have our own tools and software but custom tuning via Diablo is still possible. Let me know!
__________________

__________________
www.Livernoismotorsports.com
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06-12-2014, 03:42 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2012 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Rep Power: 1265
gnasty1521 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gnasty1521
Re: diablo tune reviews...

I have the number, but unfortunately I had to go back to stock. I put in the stock tire size through modify tune and got an abs light. Granted this was on an old version, but even updated it won't reset or go away with the tuner. I will reply if I find a fix other than the dealership, which seems to be the only option.

Any other suggestions are welcome for the resetting of this abs light.
__________________
2012 Mineral Gray Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
BT Catch Can | Trinity 93 Tune | "392 Hemi" Covers | Resonator Delete | Ported TB | Injen Intake | Debadged / Re-Badged | Chrome Wrapped by ME!
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06-12-2014, 05:00 PM
LivernoisMotorsports's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 97
Thanks: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 303
LivernoisMotorsports is on a distinguished road
Re: diablo tune reviews...

The number is still good, even on a stock tune. It does not change, so I can still use it.

So when you went back to stock, the ABS light stays on?
__________________
www.Livernoismotorsports.com
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 06-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Member
My Jeep: 2012 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Rep Power: 1265
gnasty1521 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gnasty1521
Re: diablo tune reviews...

Yep even stock. I hope nothing is ruined and it is a quick fix. 68041671AE is the ID I had.
__________________
2012 Mineral Gray Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
BT Catch Can | Trinity 93 Tune | "392 Hemi" Covers | Resonator Delete | Ported TB | Injen Intake | Debadged / Re-Badged | Chrome Wrapped by ME!
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 06-13-2014, 09:38 AM
Member
My Jeep: 2012 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bavaria, Germany
Posts: 369
Thanks: 1
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Rep Power: 1265
gnasty1521 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gnasty1521
Re: diablo tune reviews...

So the dealership looked at the abs light. They were able to reset it but they think it isn't permanent. Basically what happened (the older version mind you, not the new 12 crom can't verify the 12 crom and tire size) is that it deleted my tire size as far as the abs module is concerned.

The problem now is that the German software doesn't contain SRT tire sizes. They will have to update the computer they have and I will finalize everything Tuesday. Right now, the abs light isn't on, but they think it will come back as he only typed in the tire size. Hopefully it stays off...
__________________
2012 Mineral Gray Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
BT Catch Can | Trinity 93 Tune | "392 Hemi" Covers | Resonator Delete | Ported TB | Injen Intake | Debadged / Re-Badged | Chrome Wrapped by ME!
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06-14-2014, 08:47 AM
LivernoisMotorsports's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 97
Thanks: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 303
LivernoisMotorsports is on a distinguished road
Re: diablo tune reviews...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnasty1521 View Post
So the dealership looked at the abs light. They were able to reset it but they think it isn't permanent. Basically what happened (the older version mind you, not the new 12 crom can't verify the 12 crom and tire size) is that it deleted my tire size as far as the abs module is concerned.

The problem now is that the German software doesn't contain SRT tire sizes. They will have to update the computer they have and I will finalize everything Tuesday. Right now, the abs light isn't on, but they think it will come back as he only typed in the tire size. Hopefully it stays off...
That's what I figured. Older versions of the software can do some weird stuff. Well keep us posted. On a side note, I will be flying out to Detriot from Monday to Wednesday to work @ Livernois. The 2014 is there so I should be able to get some testing/photos/details etc for all of you. Any body have any specific questions they would like some answers to?
__________________
www.Livernoismotorsports.com
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 08-08-2014, 07:10 PM
hankwedge's Avatar
Hank
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 641
Thanks: 19
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Rep Power: 1940
hankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivernoisMotorsports View Post

That's what I figured. Older versions of the software can do some weird stuff. Well keep us posted. On a side note, I will be flying out to Detriot from Monday to Wednesday to work @ Livernois. The 2014 is there so I should be able to get some testing/photos/details etc for all of you. Any body have any specific questions they would like some answers to?
Good to know cause I have their tune on my ecoboost vehicles and very impressive.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 08-09-2014, 08:03 AM
LivernoisMotorsports's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 97
Thanks: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 303
LivernoisMotorsports is on a distinguished road
Re: diablo tune reviews...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankwedge View Post
Good to know cause I have their tune on my ecoboost vehicles and very impressive.
Thank you for the kind words! We do our best on all the vehicles we support to make impressive gains with our packages.
__________________
www.Livernoismotorsports.com
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 08-09-2014, 10:11 AM
hankwedge's Avatar
Hank
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 641
Thanks: 19
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Rep Power: 1940
hankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond reputehankwedge has a reputation beyond repute
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivernoisMotorsports View Post

Thank you for the kind words! We do our best on all the vehicles we support to make impressive gains with our packages.
I was told when I emailed u guys that my fast man tb would have to b taken off it is was tuned with your mycal? Please let me know when the 14 srt is complete. I want some good numbers so I can buy another tune. Very impressed with what I got from u guys so far. My truck in 93 performance tune spins them if I punch it going 15mph
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 08-13-2014, 10:15 AM
LivernoisMotorsports's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 97
Thanks: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Rep Power: 303
LivernoisMotorsports is on a distinguished road
Re: diablo tune reviews...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankwedge View Post
I was told when I emailed u guys that my fast man tb would have to b taken off it is was tuned with your mycal? Please let me know when the 14 srt is complete. I want some good numbers so I can buy another tune. Very impressed with what I got from u guys so far. My truck in 93 performance tune spins them if I punch it going 15mph
the 14 Jeep tunes are done for all of our approved bolt ons, but we are still working on the whipple build and hope to have that 100% complete shortly.
__________________
www.Livernoismotorsports.com
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 08-13-2014, 09:45 PM
jn112x's Avatar
Premium Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 45
Thanks: 8
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 635
jn112x is on a distinguished road
Re: diablo tune reviews...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivernoisMotorsports View Post
the 14 Jeep tunes are done for all of our approved bolt ons, but we are still working on the whipple build and hope to have that 100% complete shortly.
Are the approved bolt ons just the ones listed for sale on your site? I have a bwoody intake, Fastman throttle body, gt haus catback exhaust and I am dying to purchase a tune
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diablo in-tune 61srtwk Tuners/CMR/Dyno/DataLogging/Gauges 9 01-26-2013 09:32 AM
Diablo Sport Tune IRISH Grand Cherokee SRT8 - WK 17 01-12-2012 09:02 PM
Diablo 93 Tune Installed... Frankie Performance Modifications 40 09-14-2009 04:20 PM
Custom Tune Reviews tman4024 Performance Modifications 7 08-30-2009 09:35 PM
Diablo Custom Tune jeepfan30 Performance Modifications 4 06-06-2009 12:32 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by Chrysler Group LLC.