2015 SRT Exhaust Options - Page 2 - Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

Go Back   Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum > Jeep Platform Discussion > Grand Cherokee SRT - WK2 > WK2 SRT Performance Discussion > Engine Performance/Intakes and Exhausts/Superchargers/Turbos

Join Jeep Garage Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #13  
Old 04-02-2015, 06:56 PM
whtbox's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bendigo, Victoria
Posts: 111
Thanks: 114
Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
Rep Power: 1836
whtbox is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

I'm thinking to put magnaflow on the 2015 model. Has anyone don't like it? Was thinking either borla or magnaflow.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14  
Old 04-06-2015, 11:15 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 65
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 756
SRT6.4 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

Borla has just released the Cat-Back S-Type for 2015 Jeep SRT. It's on their website, part #140632...Just a heads up.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SRT6.4 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 04-07-2015, 12:13 AM
whtbox's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bendigo, Victoria
Posts: 111
Thanks: 114
Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
Rep Power: 1836
whtbox is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT6.4 View Post
Borla has just released the Cat-Back S-Type for 2015 Jeep SRT. It's on their website, part #140632...Just a heads up.


Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage
Thanks for the Heads up.

Looks like they release a full replacement for the 2015 rather than an axle back.

Also the #140632 is the Type S and #140633 is the ATAK (refer to how to install in their Website)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Hills district
Posts: 25
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 804
Marke01 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

Good news I can look at order now for an S
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-13-2015, 02:55 AM
New Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Rep Power: 0
Blk2014JeepSRT is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

Hi, I have recently installed the Borla Axle Back -Attack on my 2015 Jeep SRT. Sounds amazing... Just like the Borla Video. No issues with fitment/install, zero drone, feels a bit quicker so I think there is some power gain. My friend has a 2014 Jeep SRT and installed the attack on his at the same time... His sounds a little more muted and the exhaust shop tech noted that this was due to the pressure valves in 2014 ... Which can be removed as they essentially have no real purpose.

The part shop had called Borla before I purchased the system for confirmation that it would work on the 2015 ... They confirmed that Borla Rep indicated that as long as it bolts on like 2014 there will be no issues. I think it depends on who you talk to at Borla and what reply or opinion the Individual Rep has... Keep in mind they have a new product for 2015 which is double the price (acknowledge it's cat-back) of the current axleback that they would now rather sell to 2015 owners vs. The 2014 set-up... That's Business!

Would recommend.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blk2014JeepSRT For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 04-13-2015, 10:07 AM
MTPG13's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New Lenox, IL
Posts: 57
Thanks: 11
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 709
MTPG13 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk2014JeepSRT View Post
Hi, I have recently installed the Borla Axle Back -Attack on my 2015 Jeep SRT. Sounds amazing... Just like the Borla Video. No issues with fitment/install, zero drone, feels a bit quicker so I think there is some power gain. My friend has a 2014 Jeep SRT and installed the attack on his at the same time... His sounds a little more muted and the exhaust shop tech noted that this was due to the pressure valves in 2014 ... Which can be removed as they essentially have no real purpose.

The part shop had called Borla before I purchased the system for confirmation that it would work on the 2015 ... They confirmed that Borla Rep indicated that as long as it bolts on like 2014 there will be no issues. I think it depends on who you talk to at Borla and what reply or opinion the Individual Rep has... Keep in mind they have a new product for 2015 which is double the price (acknowledge it's cat-back) of the current axleback that they would now rather sell to 2015 owners vs. The 2014 set-up... That's Business!

Would recommend.
I'm very close to biting the bullet and purchasing the Borla ATAK axle back exhaust for my 2015. Did you leave your tips chrome?
__________________
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in bright white
SRT High Performance Audio, Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, 20-Inch x 10-Inch Black Chrome Split 5-Spoke Wheels

2008 Dodge Charger R/T with Road & Track package in silver metallic
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-13-2015, 12:30 PM
New Member
My Jeep: 2014 6.4L SRT8 WK2
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Rep Power: 0
Blk2014JeepSRT is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

Yes, just removed the factory and replaced with the Borla system. No need to change the Tips (I don't even think that it's possible to change them) ... They are chrome, but look really nice (better than factory).
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-13-2015, 12:37 PM
MTPG13's Avatar
Member
My Jeep: 2015 6.4L WK2
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: New Lenox, IL
Posts: 57
Thanks: 11
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 709
MTPG13 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2015 SRT Exhaust Options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk2014JeepSRT View Post
Yes, just removed the factory and replaced with the Borla system. No need to change the Tips (I don't even think that it's possible to change them) ... They are chrome, but look really nice (better than factory).
Ah okay, I was just wondering because some people black ceramic coat the tips on the Borla systems so they don't "stand out" as much with the black lower bumper valance. Have any pics?
__________________
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT in bright white
SRT High Performance Audio, Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, 20-Inch x 10-Inch Black Chrome Split 5-Spoke Wheels

2008 Dodge Charger R/T with Road & Track package in silver metallic
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2015, exhaust, options, SRT, SRT exhaust

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 Jeep Cherokee KL - Features, Options and Pricing Milous 2014+ Cherokee-KL 141 06-05-2016 11:45 AM
Tire options, possibly tire and wheel options MrWow Suspension/Driveline/Brakes/Wheels/Tires 1 11-15-2011 02:58 PM
Subtle sounding exhaust options? SRTILL8 Performance Modifications 17 05-29-2010 12:01 PM
Exhaust options of new jeep sanitarium16 Grand Cherokee - WK 14 05-04-2010 12:58 AM
Full catback exhaust options for the WK Grand Cherokee Scottina06 Performance Modifications 23 12-09-2009 03:26 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 - JeepGarage.Org
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Community

JeepGarage.org is in no way associated with or endorsed by FCA US LLC. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.