Originally Posted by LuxMan
Theres a few threads about this and none of them have a final answer.
1. Are we supposed to rely on Ebay for the headlights? Mopar?
2. There needs to be a clear understanding of AFS vs non-AFS.
3. If someone gets an AFS headlight, why wouldnt they be able to get the auto leveling function to woek? Especially since we have a "harness" and its motor/gyro related.
4. Better understanding of SRT vs LuxII headlights.
5. Where is the harness guy?!
A. #1: You can source your headlights where ever you can get them for a good price and in good condition
A. #2: AFS headlights mean that they swivel left to right.They turn around corners, 2014 SRT and Summit models are the only models equipped this feature.
A. #3: Whether you have AFS (SRT/Summit) or non AFS (limited lux pack/overland) no one has been able to make auto leve systeml work because it has been explained several time in this thread why auto level can't be adapted to a vehicle that didn't come with it from factory. (suggest you read from the beginning)
A. #4: SRT & SUMMIT headlight have AFS.
Limited lux II and Overland headlights do not.
SRT/Summit headlight steer around corner or respond to input from the steering under certain conditions if you turn to the left the headlight will move to your intended direction.
A. #5: "The harness guy" just got all the parts needed to make correct functioning harnesses for 2014's and is working on prior sales before he takes news orders and can be PMed if you have an more technical questions.
(suggest you read from beginning to know who that is)