Originally Posted by bprse99
To Grim Reaper 76IA, I'm in the same boat. Hoping the 12th is a firm date but not holding my breath in order to manage expectations. Fingers crossed again.
I ordered directly from Husky because the other retailer wouldn't ship to Canada - I hadn't heard anything on shipment since I placed the order on the 2nd. Called them today and they said they had actually just done a run yesterday to make them so my order will likely ship tomorrow (since it's Canadian, otherwise would have been today). I'll update if I hear anything else in the way of confirmation!
Luckily it's been pouring (just under 4" of rain here, or 100mm in the last day) and it's about 50 degrees so worrying about salt, ice, and snow isn't a concern for today at least.