Here is my foolish advice to you.
1. Leave your stock headlights alone(save them and keep them intact.)
2. Buy a pair of Aftermarket laredo Headlghts from EBAY
3. These may be easier to bake open if the aftermarket company did not use the same sealant that the OEM manufacture uses.
4. Paint the bezel gloss black
5. Retro fit some Morimoto mini Hi bexons into the housing with some "Iris" style shrouds (closest to OEM in look) and reseal them
The reason I say this is because if you use the OEM bixenon headlight it gets complicated to keep the Highbeams from your laredo or flash to pass.
becasue the bixenon uses a 3157 bulb in the DRL position it forces you to get creative if you want to keep your 9006 hi beam bulb.
So far only two people have retrofitted Laredo headlight to bixenon here on JG that have announced it. They both had to cut the lip off the housing to free up the lense. gives the links a shot and you can decide
HID projectors headlamp retrofit - DIY (picture heavy)
HID retrofit on the 70th
One person Here has Retrofitted the OEM bixenon to a laredo and they had to "jerry-rig" some halogen bulbs into the DRL position to keep high beams (not pretty)
got oem hid projectors installed
THe DRL positon can't be used as a true high beam because it has the shield over the bulb with limits it range so you would have to run jumper to the shutter to get a true highbeam from the bi-xenon.
I have not given up on opening the OEM headlight housings but I am sure aftermarket ones would be easier.